“Great Day fishing!!”

Rhino Charger Sportfishing
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stayed at the Riu July 3rd thru 9th and booked an all day trip with captain Rick on the 8th. Captain Rick sent a driver to pick my wife and I up as requested. The fishing trip was great. The boat is nice and clean. It also has plenty of place to get out of the hot sun if needed. Both Captain Rick and his mate Victor are very knowledgeable. I asked Rick only to target Sails and Marlin and he was happy to do whatever I wanted. We ended the day with my wife getting her first Sailfish and raising 5 others and myself catching my first Marlin(300lb). Thanks Rick for a great day fishing and I look forward to fishing with you again.

1  Thank Brandon L

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We fished two days with Capt'n Rick and three of us landed our first Sailfish!! my 78 year old father and my 23 year old daughter also landed sailfish! We brought enough Mahi Mahi and tuna back to the hotel (Cala Luna) for a feast for the 14 we had at a family outing to Tamarindo! Capt Rick and his crew did a fantastic job!!! His knowlege of the area and fishing prowess were evident and the Boat was clean and orginized. we had a ball on the boat with family from 17 to 78!!! and came back for a second day!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Me and my friends couldnt have picked a better charter. Rhino Charger did it right. Great boat, crew and experience.

1  Thank John D
Reviewed March 29, 2012

For the past three years we have chartered the Rhino Charger and Captain Rick for a day of awesome game fishing. Captain Rick and Victor his mate are extremely knowledgeable about Costa Rican sport fishing and do everything they can to make sure you have a very enjoyable day on the water . The Rhino Charger is a clean boat with an the excellent hull design makes for a comfortable ride. All three years we have hooked big game fish including Dorado, Sailfish, Striped Marlin and Blue Marlin. My wife with little sports fishing experience was able to land a 175lbs Striped marlin all on her own with coaching from Captain Rick. I would recommend Captain Rick and the Rhino Charger to anyone who wants to fish and have fun!
Kurt Limbach Pittsburgh pa.

1  Thank Kurt L
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We spent the entire day with Captain Rick on the Rhino Charger surfing Ollie's Point. We left Tamarindo at 6am and the crew was there to meet us on time. We got on the boat and immediately noticed the cleanliness it even though is was a fishing boat. The boat is obviuosly run by a professional who knows about safety on the high seas. Our trip could not have been better unless the captain could improved the waves. The crew was friendly and very helpful. I would recommend the Rhino Charger and the crew to someone who wants to take a boat trip out on the the ocean even if they do not fish.