Trish was a wonderful hostess and could not be any more pleasant, friendly and helpful. The Beach Bungalows the 'Treehouse' was clean, well maintained, daily maid service and anything else you might want. If you just returned from the day at the beach she offered a beer, water and anything else that she had. Her friend Claudio who owns the local dive shop was just as nice & helpful. The entire experience there made it a great trip, and we rate it 10 out of 10. Let's not forget the breakfast every day which was always eggs as you want them, toast, French toast, orange juice and always hot fresh coffee. It was an endless pot and if she had anything else you were welcomed to it. Her directions were always good, and if only I paid a little more attention to her we would probably not have got lost in the mountains. The people in Costa Rica are friendly and there is virtually no horn honking which is strange for someone living near NYC. Try it you will like it .
MB & Joe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Bungalow Bed & Breakfast consists of four raised teak bungalows, each with an upstairs bedroom with queen bed, a bathroom with shower, a safe box, mini-fridge, and overhead fan. The bungalows do not have televisions or air conditioning, but each bungalow has its own private lounge area on a teak deck near the pool, with hammocks, lounges or daybeds. Also available for guest use is an open kitchen area and barbecue grill. There is wi-fi on the property and free parking in front of the gate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Beach Bungalows Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Bungalow Hotel Tamarindo
- Beach Bungalow Bed And Breakfast