“Great Night!”

Ranked #31 of 193 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and discover our lobster tank... Our lobster are really fresh
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We have always enjoyed the food at Langost BC. Great atmosphere and consistently great food. We also do lunch here at least once each trip. The Ahi dinner entree is fabulous and so is the Ahi Tower. Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Langosta Beach Club

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The owner of the bed and breakfast we were staying at highly recommend this place for its awesome gourmet hamburgers, and so we went based on that. When we arrived we were introduced to the waitress by the B&B owner, and she asked how we were. I said starving (with a smile) as we hadn't eaten since 6:30 a.m. due to travelling all day. That should have clued her in to bring us menus right away. Instead she sauntered around the outdoor seating area, almost dragging her feet along. I finally had to wave her down and ask for menus. That still took another few minutes to get. When we did get our food, I have to say it was one of the best hamburgers I've ever had. I ordered the Senior Cheese Burger. I think it's the sauce and the quality of beef they use, and it was amazing. My husband ordered tuna and said it was good, but I think he wished he had ordered a burger too. The setting is very nice, right on the beach, under the trees. A little expensive but that seems to be the standard for Tamarindo. If it wasn't for the really poor service from the waitress, I would have given this a much higher rating. I could have seen if she was busy but there was only one other table for her to take care of.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We recently took 80 people on a business trip to Tamarindo. We had dinner at Langosta on our "celebratory" evening. We are a boisterous bunch, but Langosta was able to handle us and make sure that we had a fabulous time! Arno, the owner was easy going and willing to work with us regarding our budget and menu needs, and rolled with the punches as we made several last minute changes. As for the food, it is divine- I am still dreaming about their Beef Bergere!

1  Thank Elsamarie C
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Our first restaurant experience in Tamarindo and so good we went back again. Unbelievable dishes,exquisite location, wonderful service.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

perfect atmosphere. Upscale restaurant at reasonable prices. Loved the sole in champagne sauce. Get there before dark to see a sunset.

1  Thank Annette J