“Simple eats!”

LongBoards BBQ
Ranked #24 of 189 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kelowna, B.C.
“Simple eats!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Good food, good value, poor location and atmosphere. Tamarindo is such a rip off but this is definitely worth it. Not fancy but good food at a decent price comparatively. We had the pulled pork and chicken barbecue. Both were very good meals and came with coleslaw, beans and buns. We will return and try the ribs next time.

1 Thank JVandJC

Burnt Hills, New York
“So Good We Went Back For Seconds!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Our first trip to Costa Rica and we stumbled upon this great little BBQ place. Drawn in by the fish taco sign and the sweetest waitress we were not disappointed. The tacos, both Gringo and Tama were excellent. The burger large and tasty. Service was quick and the atmosphere comfortable. We felt at home and went back a few days later for the wings and BBQ, just as good. If you are looking for good, well priced food for the whole family this is the place to go.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good BBQ, Great Service”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

You'll have some good food here but even better service. You'll have seen the write ups before about this cheery waitress who seemed to be born with a smile on her face.

The menu is small and BBQ is the main dish with 3 sauces at your table to choose from. Regular, tangy, and I think spicy if I can remember correctly.

The location is clean and has two large flat screen TVs to watch your favorite programs or sports. The eatery is mostly open air but covered. In windy rain conditions this may not be a great place to be but for the rest of the time its perfect.

Milford, Michigan
“Best BBQ in Tamarindo”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Not the biggest or fanciest, but they have everything else... Great service and Great BBQ. The BBQ wings are my husbands favorite

Cincinnati
“Great food in unpretentious surroundings”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I would never have eaten here if I hadn't read the reviews. I didn't even see it at first. My husband had to point it out to me. It's on one of the two main streets in Tamarindo but it's in a block of very small restaurants and food stands. The night we were there the only help was one waitress and I assume the owner who was in the kitchen preparing the food. We sat at the table closest to the kitchen and could see the smoker in the background. The kitchen is pretty small and the cook seems to be doing it all herself. The service was very good considering the two of them were doing everything. It took awhile to get our food but I saw the orders written up and put up on the board and every order was prepared in its proper order. I had the brisket. It was wonderful. The sides were also great including onion rings, sweet potato fries and cole slaw. This is a no frills place with great food. I'd go back there any time.

• Visited December 2012