“good food, great atmosphere”
Review of Le Beach Club - CLOSED

Le Beach Club
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ttiki restaurant is only fresh food with costarican products , good price and french flair
Linz, Austria
“good food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

It was probably not my best-ever burger, but it was for sure the coolest-ever one! We were there in the early afternoon and ate a bite at the beach restaurant. An experience not to miss!

Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“AMAZING”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We are staying in Tamarindo and decided to go to Ttiki and it was the best decision! Ask for Vincent--he is the chef and will basically do anything for you. We asked for something family style, so he gave us a whole grilled snapper, muscles and a tuna steak with french fries and other sides. We also got the guacamole who an appetizer and it was great! But Vincent gave us free calamari and dessert as well. It was all the best I've ever had! We sad outside and it was very nice--there are hanging lanterns and it's just all together peaceful. Just ask for Vincent!

Ogden, Utah
“Best Food Ever!! A must while in Tamarindo!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner at Ttiki's tonight and it was wonderful. The food was great and the atmosphere was awesome they had a live band playing soft Bossa Nova music and it all came together perfectly. The owner came to our table and greeted us and was very interested in knowing how our experience was. I had their Barbecue Lobster and it was finger licking good. I will definitely be back.

“Great!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I went to Ttiki on monday and loved it. The new location is absolutely perfect. Ttiki is everything a restaurant at the beach should be. The decor was very tropical, beachy and relax . The tables are right on the sand and the ocean is just seps away. The service and the food were excellent. Chef Vincent and the rest of the staff are very attentive and friendly. Great experience.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Berninyc
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Happy Hour and Dinner in Tamarindo”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been in Tamarindo with my wife for the last 3 weeks and will be here 2 more. We have been to the happy hour at least 10 times and eaten dinner at least 5 times. I was told that the chef just recently joined with Le Beach Club and is called Ttiki. The setting on the beach is the best in town to watch the beautiful sunsets. And the BBQ on the beach is the best food in town and I have eaten at every restaurant. Gabriella is the happy hour bartender and she is the best and the head waiter Jan brings us our plate of mussels as appetizer before we even sit down. I recommend the BBQ whole snapper or posrk ribs. If you want beef, get the tenderloin. All are fantastic. I am getting hungry writing this review.

• Visited July 2013