“Dessrt was really gooo” 5 of 5 stars

506 2653 01 78
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Ttiki restaurant is only fresh food with costarican products , good price and french flair
st-jean
“Dessrt was really gooo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Great food servoce and good. They serve you in english , french or spanish. The food is tasty at a reasomable price. The atmosphere is charming. And the desert........ . I would eat again.

Toronto, Canada
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We stayed at the hotel so we ate here pretty often. The tuna and avocado salad is amazing! My mouth water thinking about it. Also had the seared tuna here after a disappointing try at Seasons by Shlomy, and the Chef at Ttiki totally nailed the dish. It was delicious and cooked to perfection. We also had the tenderloin, surf chicken and ttiki burger and they were all great as well. You have to try the chocolate mousse! I love milk chocolate, and my boyfriend loves dark chocolate, and somehow this was in the middle. We finished it in record time. If you're in Tamarindo, and want great food please give this place a try.

Visited December 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Birthday desserts to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stop in rather than call! My husband ran there to get profiteroles and macaroon for my birthday dessert, and they were super helpful and friendly. The profiteroles were amazing. They even gave him a birthday candle!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank BeagleOn
Denver, Colorado
“Average compared to other places in area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had the red snapper. The fish was pretty good but I felt it was more expensive than other places in Tamarindo. I also got a sundae and that was just mediocre as well. I did find the actual restaurant to be very cute and could be romantic.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Atlanta, Georgia
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

The salad is sublime. We had a really nice meal and the service was attentive. This is a good young chef that has bright future . Our best meal in Costa Rica.