“Very good!”
Review of Coco Beauty Spa

Coco Beauty Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Coco Beauty Spa offers distinct Argentinan beauty supplies and an array of treatments that are as unique and individual as its owner.
Los Angeles, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very good!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I spent a few days in Tamarindo during our honeymoon in Costa Rica, and treated ourselves to a deep tissue massage at this spa. Elvira and Sara were our therapists and they clearly knew what they were doing. My wife is a licensed massage therapist in New York where we live, so we are both lucky enough to know what to look for in a spa and this place does it right. They were overly accommodating when we made our reservations, and then changed them to suit our schedules a little better. And when we did finally show up for our appointments, the woman at the reception area was friendly and welcoming, putting us immediately at ease. As I mentioned, our therapists were knowledgable and attentive and they definitely knew the meaning of deep tissue. We both left there feeling relaxed and rejuvenated and would recommend anyone else in the area to stop in.

Red Deer, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Get treated like a queen”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

All the staff are great but Ingrid is my personal favorite. She gives the best treatments and massages.

Visited October 2012
Chesapeake
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tamarindo's Best Kept Massage Secret”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Coco Beauty Spa. I have visited Tamarindo SIX times in the last four years and always make it a point to have at least two massages at Coco Spa during a week of surfing. This year I stayed for two weeks, enjoyed four massage sessions. I get a massage regularly at a local spa in Virginia, USA, but Coco is amazing! The prices are reasonable, less than home U.S. prices, and Coco sometimes offers specials. Don't let the unassuming window front fool you! Inside and upstairs is the classiest spa you'll ever find with the friendliest and most competent therapists skilled in a variety of techniques from deep tissue to Swedish relaxation. Elvira is my favorite, with an expert touch that can really stretch my back into shape. If she was local here in the U.S., I'd be there at least every two weeks! Adrianna has also done a super massage for me when Elvira wasn't available. I go to Tamarindo to Surf, then go to Coco to indulge and loosen up for even better surf sessions to follow! DON'T MISS IT!!

Visited September 2012
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“My little paradise”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have been visiting this Spa for over two years and feel the services have improved in all areas.I get great Pedicures all the time from any of the Cosmetologists.Also, I have had very good massages for general relaxation with almost all of the therapists.Last but least my favorite Spa Assistant at the desk, Lila!!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank puravidaFlorida
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Totally Relaxation”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was greeted with smiles and introduced to my beauty specialist instantly. There was no waiting. I was quickly moved into my room and given instructions and what to expect by my specialist, Adrianna!!! I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. I am a hard person to relax, but Adrianna had me snoring in no time during my massage. I've never been that relaxed. Followed by the massage was a Ginger Body Scrub, and then a warm natural Volcanic Mud Wrap. My skin was smoother than silk and hydrated. I loved the services. I was then given time to get dressed and hot some delicious hot tea waiting for me. Everything was great! I will definitely visit again. I wanted Adrianna to come with me. She is AWESOME!!!!

Visited September 2012