“Great food, Great Service!”

La Esquina Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #25 of 193 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: Pizza, International
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Ate here twice during our 4 days stay in Tamarindo. The first night we got here we were tired from the long day of traveling and treated ourselves with a fresh oven baked pizza and a salad. The place was full, which is usually is sign of a good place, and so it was! Our second visit we had the shrimps tacos, 3 tacos with breaded shrimps and some vegetables. We really liked it! Again, the place was full and the service was good!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stopped by La Esquina for a solo meal, while visiting Tamarindo in December 2013. Since I was solo, I grabbed a spot at the bar. I ordered my drink, an order of fries with cheese and bacon (delicious!), and a pizza.

They had many pizza choices, and I selected a meat combination, but added some olives to it. It was a good sized pizza (maybe 12"), thin crust, and baked in a wood oven to perfection. Overall, this was an excellent value, and the service was quite good (despite being extremely busy there).

This is the best pizza I've had in Tamarindo!

A TripAdvisor Member
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Amazing pizza ! We shared the onion and garlic oil one and it was delicious /authentic + wood oven
Guacamole appetizer was great as well!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I was surprised by how good the pizza was here. The pizza tasted very authentic (just like pizza I'd had in Italy) and the staff were all very friendly. I'd highly recommend eating here!

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We have been here a few times and it's always great! The pizza is amazing. I had the shrimp tacos and they were good and my mom kept saying how amazing her burger was. We will keep coming back here when we visit tamarindo