“bambooo sushi club”

Bamboo Sushi Club
Ranked #24 of 205 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 11, 2012

great food and atmosphere reasonably priced unrushed not crowded I enjoyed a rainbow roll and a crunchy roll very tasty like I said unrushed

1  Thank Solarskinart
Write a ReviewReviews (1,136)

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food and ambiance is very nice. Have been there with girlfriends' for girls night out, and think it would be a lovely spot for a romantic evening too, as the sweetly arranged seating affords closer contact or more intimate private dining depending on your occasion. I loved it, thought the prices reasonable, and the food ample. I will definitely be going back, hopefully soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had dinner here tonight. If you're looking for anything more than tuna, salmon or eel this isn't the place for you. Good basic stuff. We deemed it "the place you'd go if you were really desperate for sushi".

Reviewed November 6, 2012

It was pretty darn good sushi and a neat little atmosphere. Had some sushi, sushi-mi, and a couple beers

Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was the night I had proposed and my new fiance and I went to Bamboo to celebrate. As sushi is our favorite date-night destination, we have been to tons of sushi places all over the world and Bamboo Sushi was definitely one of the absolute best! The ambience, food, service, etc. If you go there, definitely ask for their "Sake Cana" (spelling?) shot after dinner, it is amazing!