“Excellent Surf School in Tamarindo”
Review of Secret Spot VIP Tours - CLOSED

Secret Spot VIP Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Now offering Tour desk service & Personal Tours Guide, reservations can be made at the store. We offer a lot of options, doesn’t matter if you want to feel the adrenaline running trough your body, get muddy or simply relax, you always will find something to do, below you can find the list of tour offered.WATER: Surf Lessons,Surf Tours,Sport fishing,Sailing,RaftingEARTH: ATV Tours, Trekking, Horseback Riding, Volcano one day trip Hot Monkey TourSpringsAIR Canopy, Flying CocodrileIf you want any additional information about any of our tours just contact us and we will gladly help you.Top seller full day Nicaragua, Combo Tour, Catamaran...
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Spent 1.5 hours with Luis and Rafa relearning/learning to surf in Tamarindo. Basically we wanted to take our 6 and 9 year old boys surfing. While the kids were occupied we didn't mind having someone help my wife and I catch a few waves. (It has been almost 10 years since we lived in Hawaii). The beach is perfect place to learn how to surf. The break is in close and there are no rocks or coral. Being the off season it was not too crowded, but I can see that during the high season the place could be absolutely packed. Secret Spot provided the gear (board & rash guard) the instruction, and a place to rinse off and change. This was a perfect outing for the whole family. Luis even persisted in getting my 6 year old up even though he just wanted to "glide on my belly". Very appreciative to the guys at SS Tamarindo!

Reviewed January 3, 2011

While there are dozens of surf shops in Tamarindo, several Ticos and expats said Secret Spot is the best surf shop in Tamarindo and they were right, Rafael runs a great surf shop and is an excellent instructor. As novice surfers, Rafael was able to teach both of us the basics of surfing and both of us were able to get in a few good rides, all in a morning.

Reviewed April 27, 2010

I had a great time surfing in Tamarindo overall. As an amateur on the surfing world using Secret Spot surfing lessons really I believe it took me to a different level. I feel now more comfortable surfing on my own. I would to say it makes it simple when your instructor is able to communicate to you his knowledge in English. His friendly “pura vida attitude “, respect regarding the ocean as well as my security throughout the whole class was great and the patience really made a big difference.
I wanted to share my experience with all of you out there & at the same time encourage you to try as well. See you in the water !!!!!
Richell.

Reviewed April 27, 2010

The staff are very qualified and pleasant to help you in all your needs, the place is beautiful, surf lessons are very helpful and the instructors are very patient, such a great experience

Reviewed July 28, 2009

I've always wanted to learn how to surf but didn't trust just anyone. When I found out that the instructors at Secret Spot are NSSIA certified I decided to give them a shot. I was able to stand up from my first try and felt in the safest hands the entire time I was in the water. I even got a cute free t-shirt. If you want good, safe and affordable surf instruction, definitely choose Secret Spot.