“Tucked Away Treasures!”

Urban Eclectic Jewelry
Ranked #7 of 28 Shopping in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Owner description: The boutique is tucked away in the corner of the Tamarindo Circle. Inside you'll find a store full of handmade goodness. All handmade on-site, many of the pieces are one-of-kind. Jewelry classes also available. Cash or credit card accepted. Open Mon-Sat. 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Facebook: Urban Eclectic Instagram: UrbanEclecticJewelry
Athens, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tucked Away Treasures!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I frequented Tricia's shop while we stayed in Costa Rica. Each time I went in, there were more and more unique pieces. I love one of a kind finds and that is exactly what her shop is. Her metal work is organic, unique, and fun. I purchased quite a few jewlery pieces and a few gifts for friends. My daughter even took her jewlery making class and she had a blast. This is a must see if close to Tamarindo!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank 41Katydid40

Tamarindo, Costa Rica
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Art Camp!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

My two children attended an art camp here and it was the most amazing week! They had so much fun making Costa Rican pottery, jewelry, papier mache, and so much more. I definitely recommend stopping by to check out their amazing artwork, jewelry and pottery. You won't regret it! And if you have a chance to attend one of their classes - don't miss it!

Visited August 2012
Pasadena, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing pieces of art”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

Tucked away at the end of town...easy to miss, but well worth the search is a jewellery store that is a must for anyone looking for unique one of a kind pieces of art. Walking into Urban Eclectic is like walking into an art museum. Tricia, the owner, hand makes the most amazing pieces. The biggest problem you will have in this store is deciding which piece to buy, they are all gorgeous!!! I am the very proud owner of two of Tricia's art pieces, (two necklaces) that I wear over and over. I have received so many compliments whenever I wear them. Please note this isn't bargain jewellery that you can haggle for, if that is what you are looking for then stick to the many tourist trap places that you find all over Tamarindo, however, if you are looking for beautiful, unique, wearable art....then do not miss this store.

Thanks again Tricia, I love my pieces!!!

P.S. If you can't make it to Tamarindo and Urban Eclectic in person, I just realized that Tricia has a website. The holidays are coming and I will definitely be doing some shopping on line......I think I need a bracelet to go with my necklace!!!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Lynn1775
Larchmont, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“I love this little shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2011

I noticed a piece of Tricia's jewelry on someone at Casa Cook (Marie), and I asked her where she got such a beautiful piece. She told me about Tricia's shop, Urban Eclectic...and I immediately threw on my flip flops and sun dress, and headed straight there. This place is tucked away, and you will easily miss it if you are not looking for it. It is near Nougi's restaurant...in the circle, next to the pottery shop. I could have spent a small fortune in there. Since I only had $60 cash (they only take cash), I was limted to one beautiful piece, and I selected a lovely necklace. It is a piece of art for the neck. If you are in Tamarindo, are into unusual jewelry, and want an original piece of art, that you will not see coming and going on everyone, don't miss this lovely shop. Btw- I have found in life that people who love dogs are almost always good people. Tricia has two sweeties in the shop, so be sure to say "hi" to them ,too! Awesome place! Thanks, Tricia!

Visited April 2011
1 Thank amanda1969
Costa Rica
3 attraction reviews
“Funky eclectic arm candy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2009

This is a great shop to buy presents for yourself or for others, be warned though that if you buy for others you will most likely keep it in a very selfish way as this jewellery is funky, unusual and is your own personal arm candy.
I could spend a ton of money in here.
I went to an art fair with this work also and it was the only stand that was constantly swarming with buyers.
Love it, love it.