“I love this little shop!”

Urban Eclectic Jewelry
Ranked #6 of 29 Shopping in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Owner description: The boutique is tucked away in the corner of the Tamarindo Circle. Inside you'll find a store full of handmade goodness. All handmade on-site, many of the pieces are one-of-kind. Jewelry classes also available. Cash or credit card accepted. Open Mon-Sat. 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Facebook: Urban Eclectic Instagram: UrbanEclecticJewelry
Larchmont, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“I love this little shop!”
Reviewed April 22, 2011

I noticed a piece of Tricia's jewelry on someone at Casa Cook (Marie), and I asked her where she got such a beautiful piece. She told me about Tricia's shop, Urban Eclectic...and I immediately threw on my flip flops and sun dress, and headed straight there. This place is tucked away, and you will easily miss it if you are not looking for it. It is near Nougi's restaurant...in the circle, next to the pottery shop. I could have spent a small fortune in there. Since I only had $60 cash (they only take cash), I was limted to one beautiful piece, and I selected a lovely necklace. It is a piece of art for the neck. If you are in Tamarindo, are into unusual jewelry, and want an original piece of art, that you will not see coming and going on everyone, don't miss this lovely shop. Btw- I have found in life that people who love dogs are almost always good people. Tricia has two sweeties in the shop, so be sure to say "hi" to them ,too! Awesome place! Thanks, Tricia!

Visited April 2011
1 Thank amanda1969

Costa Rica
3 attraction reviews
“Funky eclectic arm candy”
Reviewed May 12, 2009

This is a great shop to buy presents for yourself or for others, be warned though that if you buy for others you will most likely keep it in a very selfish way as this jewellery is funky, unusual and is your own personal arm candy.
I could spend a ton of money in here.
I went to an art fair with this work also and it was the only stand that was constantly swarming with buyers.
Love it, love it.

Oceanside, California
“Unique and Beautiful Jewelry”
Reviewed May 7, 2009

I had shopped almost every shop in Tamarindo looking for jewelry and everything looked the same, then I found Urban Eclectic and I was hooked!! I spent several hours in the shop browsing all of the beautiful and handmade pieces of unique jewelry. I bought several pieces both for myself and family members. Each piece is crafted with care, is unique, and I couldn't be happier with my selections! The artist is very talented and friendly! I will return to Tamarindo and one of my first stops will be Urban Eclectic:-)

California
“Wearable Art!”
Reviewed May 3, 2009

This great little shop in the heart of Tamarindo is so cute! You walk in and it feels like the urban city blended with the Tico native life, smells of incense and clay and salt water from the ocean. The artist Tricia, originally from Los Angeles, was sitting on the front steps of this shop tucked in the corner. What drew me in was how she was twisting these wires together and hammering them. When I got closer I realized she was making jewelry, a neckalce at that moment. It was incredible! She was so friendly and welcomed me to watch what she was making, creating really! You look around the shop and you see delicate, unique earrings hanging from weathered branches, rings displayed on leaves, bracelets wrapped around rocks, and necklaces hanging from woven vines. It's exquisite.

I ended up purchasing a few items. A ring, necklace, and a few earrings for a great price! Once I got home, I wore them to work, on my errands, and out with friends. I love how many compliments I got on them :)

Her shop is a must see.