“Perfect Gelato!”

Ranked #32 of 219 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Since 2006 serving Breakfast Lunch Dinner .We make everything from scratch pizza pasta panini salads waffle pastries and gelato!
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Eat their gelato! It's the real deal! (I know - I own a gelato shop!). we have eaten it every day so far...

We had a coffee muffin too. My friend said it had no taste (I didn't try it so I can't comment).

Good location right off the beach in the middle of a bunch of little shops.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Came here for lunch and dinner while staying in Tamarindo. The sandwiches are made on fresh, homemade bread and were huge. I ate an entire Hawaiian pizza (because I couldn't stop myself) and I would have stopped there, but the Oreo gelato caught my eye. This was not only fabulous gelato, but also the only Oreo flavoured anything I found in Tamarindo!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We never leave Tamarindo without stopping for breakfast at Buon Apetito. They have reasonably priced large delicious breakfasts that include a cappuccino juice, and some a smoothie. Do not miss out on Buon Apetito if you are in Tamarindo!

1  Thank FourHs
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I came here several times during our last visit to Tamarindo. Pizza, sandwiches, smoothies, coffee, gelato, pastry, we pretty much tried it all. The food here is great, all homemade, friendly service, and good value. The location is great if you're out shopping and want to stop for a quick bite to eat. You can enjoy the A/C inside or sit at a patio table outside.

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Really wonderfull place! We went there twice for breakfast and it was just great. The prices are good and the owner is super nice!