“Great restaurant in nice hotel Arco Iris”
Review of Seasons

Seasons
Ranked #24 of 220 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Seasons by Shlomy offers poolside dinning with a Mediterranean fusion menu. The menu consists of the abundant seafood in the area, a variety of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free dishes along with several meat dishes. We also feature daily specials according to the daily catch. kids menu available
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Good food and nice ambiance. One of our favorite places in town. Great value. I would recommend this place to anyone. Filet mignon was great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,276)

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had the Mediterranean appetizer, seared tuna and the lamp chops for the entree, and ice cream for dessert. The entrees were very disappointing. The tuna was overly seasoned, and too salty for my taste. When I order seared tuna, I expect it to not be cooked all the way through but it was. I couldn't even finish my plate because of it. The lamp chops were ok. For all the hype on Tripadvisor for this place, we left very disappointed. This was the most expensive meal of our trip, and we wish we hadn't gone there.

1  Thank Dile
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We sat pool side and enjoyed their $28 special which includes an appetizer, an entree and a desert. We were not disappointed.
The chicken liver pate with the granny smith apple chutney was incredible. I ordered the yellow tuna and my wife had the mahi mahi, both of which were enormous portions and done to perfecton. Desert was lemon cream and meringue over lady fingers, very good.
This is not a beach location but the food is well worth going.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

If you have the budget to splurge on one meal, do it here. We ate with Shlomy twice during our 4 day visit to Tamarindo. Everything was fresh and cooked to perfection. You can order a la carte or a 3 course dinner (ladies - careful the portions are huge).
The first night I had a pate' that compares with anything I have had in France, followed by seared Ahi - and a creme brule for dessert. I couldn't eat it all and sort of felt overstuffed.
The second visit, I had muscles for an appetizer- wonderful- cooked in a divine garlicky broth- wanted to take a bath in it. My friend and I split the ahi (had to eat it again) and shared a Toblerone chocolate thing that was divine. Service was good and the staff is helpful. Just don't miss this!!!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had for our main course the seared tuna and the artichoke and mushroom pasta which were both excellent. We loved the chicken pate appetizer and the bread that came with it. The best was the toblerone dessert mousse.
Than you Shlomy