“Melt in your mouth”
Review of Seasons by Shlomy

Seasons by Shlomy
Ranked #12 of 189 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
San Rafael de Escazu, Costa Rica
“Melt in your mouth”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The highlight of my 3 days in Tamarindo was the meal I had here. I ate two starters for dinner but I had the joy of tasting all my friends food two, so between us we sampled 3 different mains (Tuna, Steak, and the salmon) and two different starters (pate and the beef), and two different desserts (white choc mouse and cream brule) They were all excellent! My only grumble, is the wait staff could do with one more as they were totally stressed out. I loved that the chef hand delivered our food....(probably because the wait staff were to busy. The place was packed.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Creative food in a beach town”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is classy food in Tamarindo. It has a pretty setting around a pool and the food is very good. The chef is Israeli trained and we loved being able to dine here.

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Some good, some bad”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Went there with my family (all adults) a few days ago and have mixed reviews about the place. I started with the tuna tartare, which was really delicious. But my main, the snapper, was maybe the worst meal I've had in Tamarindo (and we've eaten out almost every night in our two weeks here). It was so unbelievably over-seasoned -- too much pepper, too much of the sun-dried tomato sauce. Biting into even the broccoli was bitter. I tried my mother's risotto and it was okay, not amazing, and again -- too much pepper. Not sure if we came on an off night, but I wouldn't really recommend this place.

Millburn, New Jersey
“Best in Tamarindo”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Ate at 9 different places during our stay- this was our favorite. We like to try new restaurants but this one was so good we went twice. The bread basket to start (and this is not typical in tamarindo), had a delicious variety. Everyone was happy with everything ordered; steak, shrimp, red snapper. Delicious desserts too. This is sure to become the number one spot for foodies.

Newport Beach, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING dinner in Costa Rica”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is a true gem of a restaurant located in Tamarindo! Our family of five visited on our 3rd night in Costa Rica. We all wish we had found this fabulous experience on the first night because we would have visited at least two more times! The service was professional, warm, and efficient without feeling rushed. We began with the Sashimi as well as the Vietnamese Beef appetizers...incredible! The appetizers were followed by the most amazing beef tenderloin for three of us and the red snapper for the remaining two. All were perfectly balanced with delicious and creative flavors that absolutely thrilled our family, not easy to do with three teens. The owner and his family were so wonderful, welcoming, and gracious! I only wish we had something like this spot at home in Newport Beach!! You won't be disappointed!!