“Excellent Mahi Mahi”
Review of Seasons by Shlomy

Seasons by Shlomy
Ranked #11 of 193 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Cash only so beware!!

Mahi was outstanding, with a raisin and brown sugar type coating. Salad was pretty good, I ordered it as I wanted. The resturant was located in the hotel I was staying at - so short walk to dinner bonus points.

1  Thank GOBIlls213

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I'm not one who normally writes reviews but my taste buds were moved by Chef Shlomy's work. The complexity of flavors in both of our dishes were amazing. I had the Snapper in rice paper and my wife had the Seafood Pasta. A lot of the reviews say this is the best meal they had in Costa Rica and I will go on to say this is one of the best meals that I have had ever. The food was so good I contemplated on returning a 2nd night but instead chose to go with another highly reviewed restaurant in Tamarindo. I had a decent meal at the other restaurant but overall was disappointed when the bill arrived and especially after coming off the high of eating at Seasons by Shlomy. Needless to say I should have returned to try another one of Chef's Shlomy's masterfully crafted dishes. ---- Rob Ward - Greensboro, NC -

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We really enjoyed our food at Seasons, and the atmosphere was also great. Our service was fine, but our server definitely could have been more attentive to our group of 6. I would go back for the food and Shlomy stopped by our table and talked to us which was really great as he's fun to speak with.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The daily specials are always excellent and worth the money. The bartender makes a killer mojito and the coffee ice cream is to die for"

Reviewed November 19, 2012

In my opinion, this is the best restaurant in Tamarindo. We started with the sashimi which was to die for as well as the tuna tartar, which was excellent. We then had the snapper special and mahi mahi off the menu. We finished with coffee and ice cream.

The prices are reasonable and the white wine was nice and cold.

Over all, a must-visit for dinner!