“Perfection”

Pizzeria La Baula
Ranked #22 of 189 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Una pizzeria con una atmosfera unica, un ambiente acogedor,casual y de entorno agradable... el mejor lugar para cenar en Tamarindo!Nuestro menu es especializado en pizzas a la carta, ensaladas, variedad de vinos, postres y nuestros famosos gelatos.Ademas contamos con mesas al aire libre, columpios y tobogan para ninos.
Ocean Grove, New Jersey, United States
“Perfection”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I'm from New Jersey and I thought our NY pizza was untouchable.. The pizza is great; wether you order off the menu or make one up, my boyfriend always goes with a hot salami and pineapple, where as I like the fresh Parmesan and garlic. The drinks are reasonable.. Service is great. The atmosphere is beautiful. It's definitely a must

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kimberly T

Longmont, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family dinner!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This place was wonderful! The pizza was great an I highly recommend saving room for some gelato or tiramisu. The service was terrific. We were traveling with a five and six year old and the playground was a nice touch.

• Visited April 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing Pizza, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I went here several times during my two visits to Tamarindo and loved it! I tried a few different pizzas and was never disappointed. I tried my first michelada (beer and lime juice in a salt rimmed glass) here and was hooked! The atmosphere was wonderful, they had an great 3-man band come in every time I was there. It's a great place for couples as well as families and large groups with children. If you're in Tamarindo and you like pizza, La Baula is a must.

• Visited November 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Great thin crust pizza”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Went their twice this week and had the salad and vegetarian pizza. Both were great. Good atmosphere, and excellent service too.

Visited March 2014
Destrehan, Louisiana
“Amazing Brick Oven Pizza”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Amazingly cooked thin crust brick oven pizza. I have never had a brick oven pizza that didn't have burn spots on the bottom from over cooking and this place the crust was absolutely perfect! I got the Garlic pizza and add prosciutto. I t was hands down one of the best pizzas I ever had.

Visited March 2014