“Nice start to a "too short vacation"”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of FT's Tamarindo Restaurant - CLOSED

FT's Tamarindo Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Latin, Central American, Costa Rican, Mexican, Thai, South American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Located 100 meters from the beach across from Witchs Rock Surf Camp. FT's has great food, with large portions for a great price. There is something for everyone. We offer a pool table, fooseball, and darts. With having 3 big TV's there is always a game to watch.
Pearland, Texas
“Nice start to a "too short vacation"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I's first meal after arriving in Tamarindo was at FT's. After reading all the other reviews on Tripadvisor, and craving some Casado, we decided to give it a try. I had the Pescado Casado and my wife had the Camarones Casado. Both meals were very generously portioned, and seasoned and cooked to perfection. To start the meal we each ordered a smoothie. I had the Guanabana, a sweet delicious treat, and my wife had the pina colada. again, and excellent choice. After the meal, we had a dessert that was a tropical banana split. This had watermelon, papaya, mango, and pineapple chunks with two small scoops of vanilla ice cream and chocolate drizzled over the top. Taste of dessert was excellent, but portion was kinda small. All in all, an excellent meal at a good price.

• Visited June 2013

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Big Yummy Burritos!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

My family and I ate here upon arriving in tamarindo. It is located on the main drag and is not on but near the beach. These burritos were huge and delicious and only $6. The quesadillas were also good. Their margaritas are made with a bottle of mix, so they were decent. The guacamole was pretty good as well. Overall we liked the place and will probably return for the burritos. Another good thing is they have Costa Rican and Mexican food.

• Visited June 2013
Denver
“Best Fish Tacos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We loved FT's. We got lunch "to go" from here 2 out of our 7 days in town. If I returned to Tamarindo again, I'd probably eat here everyday. The fish tacos are amazing. Large in size, with generous amounts of guacamole, slaw, and white fish that is well seasoned. We also had a chicken burrito that was good, but I wish I could get these tacos in Denver!

Visited May 2013
Winter Haven
“Burrito and Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Outstanding ice cold Imperial after a surf. Beer was kept in a cooler on ice. Got a custom made fresh shrimp burrito. Excellent...great price, very convenient.

• Visited May 2013
NJ
“Awesome food and awesome value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Unfortunately, we went to FT's only once during our trip. Whenever I'm in Tamarindo I always order fish and/or casado. I think FT's has the best in Tamarindo! My husband got the fish tacos, and they were amazing as well with a healthy sized filet in each taco. Very delicious and will definitely be going back!

• Visited May 2013