Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful surf experience for large family group!

TSE came highly recommended to us by an expat American family that lives nearby and uses them for... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jessica Y
Atlanta, Georgia
Fantastic beginners lesson with TSE

It’s my family’s first time in Costa Rica- and it is a beautiful country! The kids and the husband... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2019
jujuwu11
Orange County, California
via mobile

All reviews land rover great technique met johnny these guys pura vida some great photos riding waves learning curve costa rica learning experience action shots skill level bigger waves great attitude amazing experience taking lessons learn how
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Super sick surf trip with TSE, gnarly waves ! sick photos and nobody out in the spot !! Thanks to Johnny ! Awesome guy !

Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

I got picked up promptly in the coolest defender SUV ever and took a secret route to some really really fun surf. There was a photographer on the beach taking photos of the whole session as well which was cool. And once we were done we went back and they had water, and fruit ready. They were the most hospitable people I’ve been with so far. I highly recommend to anyone to use them!! Pura Vida!

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Amazing surf trip!!. Super organized it. Great crew and waves with excellent conditions. We will come back the next year. This was the highlight of our vacations !

Reviewed September 25, 2018

I been surfing in another place but when I find TSE and they took me too the area for find the best waves just perfect,everyone has said a lot about this so I'll keep this brief because everything that's been said positive is absolutely correct. The instructors are incredible - great teacher, build your confidence, quickly identify and work with you on your challenges. I learned and improved more in 5 days here that in the 3 years of surfing,me and my friends had a great time with them

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

my priority for the trip was to improve my surfing. I was worried going into it because my expectections were so high but staying at TSE is exactly what i needed to take my surfing to the next level. I never realized how fun the process could be.

This was one of the best if not the best surf trip i've ever been on.

Date of experience: September 2018