Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful surf experience for large family group!

TSE came highly recommended to us by an expat American family that lives nearby and uses them for... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2019
Jessica Y
Atlanta, Georgia
Fantastic beginners lesson with TSE

It’s my family’s first time in Costa Rica- and it is a beautiful country! The kids and the husband... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2019
jujuwu11
Orange County, California
via mobile

All reviews land rover great technique these guys pura vida some great photos riding waves learning curve costa rica learning experience action shots skill level bigger waves great attitude amazing experience taking lessons learn how an excellent instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2018

The the guides that picked us up were patient, extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The surfing instructor was great with my son and I. Great morning!

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Me and my boy had great fun in the waves with the instructor Jony and we would hire him again if our next holiday goes to Tamarindo

Reviewed February 12, 2018

My coach for this amazing experience identified the weaknesses on the first wave and corrected them in the first session. We built from there. I progressed in each session and overcame the backslide in my ability because I did not know what I was doing wrong. I am very grateful. I came away with some specific goals and know what I need to work on until I return.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

The lessons are professional, fun, the service is just awesome !! The best !!!!thanks for your smile, your attention, ... and the beautiful pictures !!everything was perfect ..I recommend 100 % for everyone, my kids 7 years old love them they are so excited to do surf again with them ..see you soon TSE

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

It was such a pleasure taking lessons from TSE. I was picked up, learned about the proper board for a beginner(such as myself) and all of the safety precautions.
I was taught in accurate detail of how to pop up correctly, stay loose, have fun, and most importantly- ride a wave !
I can't wait to go back for more lessons. I felt so proud of myself after the session, and the pictures made it all worth the while ;)
10/10 best place to learn how to surf, or continue the learning process of this amazing sport !