Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful surf experience for large family group!

TSE came highly recommended to us by an expat American family that lives nearby and uses them for... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2019
Jessica Y
Atlanta, Georgia
Fantastic beginners lesson with TSE

It’s my family’s first time in Costa Rica- and it is a beautiful country! The kids and the husband... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2019
jujuwu11
Orange County, California
via mobile

All reviews land rover great technique these guys pura vida some great photos riding waves learning curve costa rica learning experience action shots skill level bigger waves great attitude amazing experience taking lessons learn how an excellent instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2018

I am a beginning surfer. I made tremendous progress in a week and now would feel comfortable paddling into a lineup in all but unfriendly breaks or large surf. I couldn't surf at the beginning of the week and was surfing unbroken waves by the middle of the week but I still have a long way to go. The combination of multiple daily surf sessions, theory reviews, and video reviews makes for a fast learning curve. In reality, I felt that I learned the basics in the first week and could use another week in the surf to continue to put them to work. So, I guess that's the excuse I need to go back.

There is a reason TSE's reviews are consistently good: this crew is terrific. I am going back and don't hesitate recommending that you do the same.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

I have tried many surf schools and guides around the world and in Costa Rica Jony and his crew are very professional and knowledgeable.

they select your lesson location carefully. they understand where to find the best waves in a variety of tide, swell and wind conditions according to your level without crowds but above all take very special pride in your progress. I havent met anyone that cared and invested so much thought and effort in getting the most out of your lesson or surfing trip!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Big thanks to these guys looked after us for 5 days great coaching and greatfun Victoria's photographs make us look like pros
Jonathan had us riding waves within an hour

Reviewed January 23, 2018

I put my friend in some lessons and now she asks me when the next surf trip is! She is stoked, which is good for us both, and about my lesson The video analysis was humbling learning on my curve, this gave a big confidence in bigger waves,thanks TSE

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Victoria & Pablo took our son, daughter and a friend for an outstanding surfing experience. My husband and I tagged along to spectate. TSE took great care to find the best spot to surf at the best time of day. TSE picked us up at our hotel and drove us all to the beach. The drive was beautiful! Though our kids have surfed before, they learned many key tips from Pablo that made a world of difference in their technique! Thanks TSE for a fantastic surfing experience!