Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful surf experience for large family group!

TSE came highly recommended to us by an expat American family that lives nearby and uses them for... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Jessica Y
Atlanta, Georgia
Fantastic beginners lesson with TSE

It’s my family’s first time in Costa Rica- and it is a beautiful country! The kids and the husband... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2019
jujuwu11
Orange County, California
via mobile

All reviews land rover great technique these guys pura vida some great photos riding waves learning curve costa rica learning experience action shots skill level bigger waves great attitude amazing experience taking lessons learn how an excellent instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2017

We had such a great day surfing with Victoria and Jonathan in Tamarindo. They did a great job teaching us the art of surfing while making the sport fun and exciting. I definitely plan on going back for more lessons the next time I'm in Costa Rica. What lovely people we had the chance of meeting on our trip! Thanks for making it an experience to remember.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

We took some surfing lessons and Victoria took some amazing pictures of me and my daughter surfing for the first time. So glad she did....there was no way to capture what she did. i would recommend her to anyone! Thank you again Victoria for taking such great pictures of my daughter and friends.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a private surf lesson with Jonny and it was brilliant. He was a fantastic teacher and got us both standing on the board - something I'd never managed before! Victoria is so lovely and took some great photos of us. Was also a very reasonable price for a private session. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a lesson this morning and it was brilliant! We are both beginner surfers and Jonny was a great instructor, patient and really helped us individually. It was great fun and well priced.

Victoria was so lovely and took some great photos which adds to the whole experience.
They were both so nice and friendly, and the morning was great, we would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Victoria took awesome photos of the group while we were out surfing!! I would highly recommend her services. Also, is very personable and cheerful! was lovely chatting with her!