Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful surf experience for large family group!

TSE came highly recommended to us by an expat American family that lives nearby and uses them for... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jessica Y
Atlanta, Georgia
Fantastic beginners lesson with TSE

It’s my family’s first time in Costa Rica- and it is a beautiful country! The kids and the husband... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2019
jujuwu11
Orange County, California
via mobile

All reviews land rover great technique met johnny these guys pura vida some great photos riding waves learning curve costa rica learning experience action shots skill level bigger waves great attitude amazing experience taking lessons learn how
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Thank you for a brilliant trip today. Our first time surfing and Jonny was helpful and patient with us all and got us all surfing. Brilliant experience and would highly recommend, we can also remember our experience with the good photos that were captured.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience today with Jonny, he was so helpful and patient. Definitely worth every cent, if I was here longer I would book again.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 29, 2017

My daughter (10) spend several days learning how to surf with Tamarindo Surf Experience. She had such a good time and of course, learn to surf.

I was pleasantly surprised how much help and attention they were able to give her in the water.

I would recommend Tamarindo Surf Experience to anybody.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I had a great time learning how to surf and laughing with my instructor :) I'm a slow learner but today I caught on quickly thanks to the efficient three step technique! Thanks Johnny!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Had a great experience with instructors Johnny and David. World class instructors that are very detail orientated, have a great personality, and willingness to help struggling beginners such as myself. They got me up on a board within a few hours. This was my first experience surfing and came away with a passion to continue this path. These guys are great at drilling fundementals that will allow you to have a base to grow on in the future. Had an amazingly great experience and will continue to build on what I have learned.!

Cheers,