“Alejandro Aguilar Soto”

4-Day or 7-Day Basics of Surfing Program in Tamarindo
Ranked #4 of 11 things to do in Santa Cruz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Visiting Tamarindo beach and want learn to surf, or improve your skills at it, Seafari Costa Rica has planned progressive surf lessons. If you are experienced surfer let’s explore world class waves we know the best surf along the coast, sign up in our "Seafarers Surf" excursions, all over the of Guanacaste. Seafari Costa Rica offers you personalized travel service assistance for Hotel reservations, ground transportation, local flights, excursions, day adventures and for customized holiday packages.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Honeymoon! We were referred to Alejandro by my wife's boss as a wedding present. He and his wife had a great time taking surfing lessons with Alejandro during their anniversary visit to Costa Rica and we couldn't be any happier as well. The other 5 Star reviews that I read are spot on! Excellent teacher of surfing with his great passion but the fun went beyond the surfing. His passion and knowledge of Costa Rica made it extremely enjoyable. Take a tour with Alejandro I'm sure their ALL GREAT!!! If we go back we will definitely meet up with Alejandro again.

14  Thank Drew A

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I spent 2 weeks vacation at Tamarindo and took 3 surf lessons with Alejandro. The beautiful weather plus Alejandro's sweet smile, extreme patience, and his passion towards surfing made my lessons a wonderful experience. He had me up many times (with small wave) and made me feel like a pro ;)) I definitely take lessons with him again if I go back to Costa Rica. Highly recommend him to anyone.

13  Thank Teph2013
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Alejandro is always there to help people to find the perfect activities for us. He was really helpful all my trip in tamarindo long. I am 100% satisfied !

15  Thank Mplachance
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was in Costa Rica spending almost a month and the best of the trip was Tamarindo and the wonderful surf teacher that I met. I love the sea and the waves. I was a bit afraid about surfing because I'm not a teen any more (I mean, in my muscles, but not in my spirit) and with him I found the connection that I needed: laughing, falling and standing up again; and during that all, learning the techniques in the most enjoyable way, he's a great pedagogue!
At the end of the lessons the only muscles that hurt were those of the face. And the best "good bye" of every class was his smile, shining like only the sun could make it over the Pacific Ocean.
That's not a recommendation, he is a MUST if you are in Tamarindo! And if you are travelling to Costa Rica: Tamarindo and Alejandro are a MUST!
Trust me :D
Pura vida!

11  Thank Paula D
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Just came back from a fantastic trip in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. I took a surf lesson with Alejandro and it was a wonderful experience! Not only did he have me up & feeling like a real surfer by my first few waves (small waves/big board), but he is a careful, patient, and encouraging instructor. I would have definitely taken more lessons but I'd hurt my toe (not while surfing!). I will certainly go back to learn more from him and would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a safety guy, which I love & still super fun!

12  Thank Mimi_on_the_Beach'07