“alejandro was great”

4-Day or 7-Day Basics of Surfing Program in Tamarindo
Ranked #4 of 12 things to do in Santa Cruz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Visiting Tamarindo beach and want learn to surf, or improve your skills at it, Seafari Costa Rica has planned progressive surf lessons. If you are experienced surfer let’s explore world class waves we know the best surf along the coast, sign up in our "Seafarers Surf" excursions, all over the of Guanacaste. Seafari Costa Rica offers you personalized travel service assistance for Hotel reservations, ground transportation, local flights, excursions, day adventures and for customized holiday packages.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed February 20, 2013

first time surfing, and caught the first wave, and second and third. I was amazed at how easy alejandro made it. Definitely a good instructor who told me to stay positive. I meet alejandro in tamarindo and he made my surf day awesome. will never forget this trip. thanks again alejandro! and thanks for sending me the pics and video, so I can remember the fantastic time I had. You Rock!.. GO FLOWER POWER!

11  Thank leelee8517

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had a really good time with Alejandro in Avellanas !
Good surf, great food, and lots of fun !
Alejandro is really passionate about surfing and it's what makes this experience unforgettable.
Wether you're a beginner or an advanced surfer, he will make your surf trip in Costa Rica exceptional !

Thanks again, Alejandro, I'll come again next year !
Pura vida !

Lionel (France)

13  Thank Lionel_M-Fushi
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Last January I had my first Seafari Costa Rica adventure!
Me, my boyfriend and two of my best girl friends went on the full day adventure tour. We went zip-lining, rappeling, saw a gorgeous turquoise waterfall, horseback riding and tubing - it was phenomenal!! Such an amazing adventure, one of the best days of my life. I'm looking forward to doing it again this year. Alejandro is incredible and extremely nice - we highly recommend booking your next tour with him!

10  Thank Paige P
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Just returned from our 5th trip using Seafari Costa Rica, it can't get any better. Alejandro is the perfect surf instructor, tour guide and driver. He knows everyone and makes you more than comfortable in the surf lineup. His surf instruction is better than everyone else. I would highly recommend him to families or girl/guy trips.

12  Thank Rick L
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Alejandro taught my boyfriend and I how to surf for the first time and he was EXCELLENT!!! It was private lessons and he was full of jokes and took his time. He honestly is the best choice we made because he got us up on our boards within two tries! And he took tons of photos for us. Honestly, I cannot begin to tell you how you MUST book with him. We did TWICE! And if we had stayed longer we wouldve booked with him many more times!! WE MISS U AND THANK YOU ALEJANDRO!

9  Thank Cindy L