“Great food, great people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Luv Burger

Luv Burger
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Playa Samara
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Red Deer, Canada
“Great food, great people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

My husband and I spent 3 weeks in Samara in March 2014. We stumbled upon Luv Burger and were welcomed by Fabrizio who took an immediate interest in us. During our vacation we ate there many times sampling their smoothies, veggie burgers and other various dishes. All delicious. My husband was absolutely enamoured though with the vegan tacos.
Sandra and Fabrizio have developed something very unique. We were made to feel at home every time we went. If you are in Samara, go for a visit, you won't be disappointed. Keep up the good work guys!!

• Visited March 2014

Playa Samara, Costa Rica
“Tasty explosion in your mouth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

So I am not used to vegetarian food, however, this was seriously good. The medley of flavors on this burger were so well formulated, it was like a synchronized Macarena dance on my tongue.

• Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois USA
“Excellent Veggie food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

What a great place! We loved the food and the service.
We will definitely go back again.
Our Veggie burgers were fantastic and the staff was super friendly.
Thank you!

• Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Great food and service, highly recommened”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Very attentive owners. Suggested I try the luvburger tacos and vegan homemade ice cream..... Totally love it.my buddy tried a vegan burger for the first time and he totally enjoyed it .....i've tried quite a bit of vegan restaurants in many Canadian/US cities, this is one ony my top list.. I'm sure if ever they expend in say in Canada ( Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver) they'll do well...

Should try Luv Berger when in costa Rica

Cheers,

Mackenzie.

seattle
“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

We loved this place. Great veggie burgers and salads and homemade kombucha! My family is vegetarian so this place home run.

Visited April 2014