“WoW!”

Coco's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 73 Restaurants in Playa Samara
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Central American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Burlington, Vermont, United States
“WoW!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great location right in the center of town...... Chicken Nachos - Absolutely the best ever. Fish Tacos even better than any other, Gaucamole excellent. Really friendly people working there. Kind of slow but you will find that pretty much everywhere in CR. The food, drink and atmosphere are really nice. Wish I was there right now.

• Visited March 2013

“Great authentic mexican food not in Mexico”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Everything is fresh and seems made to order. The tortilla chips are fried to order and delicious. I had the best spicy ceviche in all of Costa Rica! The fish tacos were not breaded and very flavorful. The guacomole was outstanding. I also recommend the ensalada mexicana lettuce green and fresh and all the toppings were made toorder. The server was veryattentive and the beer very cold - what more could you want!!

• Visited March 2013
Toronto
“Best burrito ever.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We visited here twice while in Samara. The burritos are the best we've ever had, and the taco salad and fajitas are pretty darn good too. It's slow for the food to arrive, but well worth it. Service was friendly, and the atmosphere is quaint. Good value, relaxing chill vibe and music.

Oregon, USA
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We've eaten twice at Coco's as the food and service are good and it's cool in the sitting area in the back part of the restaurant. We especially liked their fruit drinks and quesadillas. I had the portobello quesadilla that came in a spinach tortilla and it was especially good.

Visited February 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
“Decent meal for your money”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ate here 3 times. My last visit was my last vist! Constant Din of Rasta Music drove me out of there! In all 3 trips here I NEVER saw a "Rasta" spending a dime!!! When I approached the owner about it, he said "That's what people listen to here". Sorry... NO he was wrong... if I'm spending my money, I should be able to request different music! Not be "Force Fed" rasta trash!

• Visited February 2013