“Me gustan los tacos!”
Review of Lo Que Hay

Lo Que Hay
Ranked #6 of 73 Restaurants in Playa Samara
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Bar, Seafood, Spanish, Central American, Costa Rican
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Lo Que Hay (It Is What It Is) is a lively beachside bar, serving tapas, tacos, nachos, and more. We've got delicious food, excellent views, and live music twice a week. Add in our extensive cocktail menu, ice-cold beer, and super staff, and we bet you'll feel right at home here. Bienvenidos!
Broomfield, Colorado
“Me gustan los tacos!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Although I like to try different restaurants when I visit an area, I couldn't resist going back for more tacos at Lo Que Hay. The fish tacos were my favorite, but I enjoyed the others as well. Service was also friendly and the beach location and view is awesome.

Visited July 2013

• Finnish first
sc
“Taco Tuesday!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I ate here a few times during our stay in Samara. The only surprise was that with this particular taco special it only consists of chirzo tacos. Other than that, you will find good food and good service. Bonnie is the owner and very kind. Be sure to bring your bug spray, it is directly on the beach. Great views!

Brussels
“Taco tuesday”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Went there for a beer, got informed about a deal: 1500 colones for and imperial and a taco ( chorizo). I liked it, the taco was nice, tomato fresh and the taco crunchy. My wife ordered a pina colada ( without taco :-) ) which was nicely mixed, great view of the surf. Very nice place, tomorrow ill go again for a tequila sunrise...

“Not for us!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

There was only one waitress there who gave us one look and ignored us !! Then after 10 mins told us if we had cash we could order!! My advice to her is don't judge based on ethnicity!! We had plenty of cash to stay there all day and night..

Nashville, Tennessee
“Ate there all three nights of our stay”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Two adults and three teens. We all enjoyed the tacos, the burrito and the jalapeno poppers. Nice to be at the beach in the evening but watch for the mosquitoes. Good all around value.