“Wedding Planner Extraordinare”

$40.00*
and up
Nature Hike with Naturalist at The Werner Sauter Biological Reserve
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a free information center for residents and tourists of Samara & Carrillo and surrounding area. Our services extend from directions or bus schedules to recommendations for accommodations, restaurants, attractions, tours, transportation and events as well as what is happening in the community this week. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have or to promote your event or business. Thank you, Brenda Be Happy, Have Fun!
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I held my wedding in Samara on March 3rd. What an amazing place. I started planning about 6 months ago and Brenda was amazing. Everything I needed she helped me with. She got me in contact with Joannie at Princessa Bakery who made an amazing cake. She also sent me to my photographer Simon. My wedding was amazing and I couldn't have done it without Brenda's help. Thank you!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Danielle T
brendad288, Owner at Samara-Carrillo Info Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Hi D, it was such a pleasure to help you organize your wedding. It is such a special occasion and I was glad to have been able to help with it. I hope to see you and your husband back in Samara again!! Warm hugs and love from Samara!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I don't have enough nice words for Brenda and Chris at the Samara/Carillo info centre. From prior to leaving, until the end of our stay, Brenda and Chris offered us great advice and made so many travel decisions easier for us. From booking our ride from the airport, to figuring out day trips for a family ages 4 to 70, their advice was sound and made our trip so smooth. If you are going to Samara and don't pop in to meet these two, you are missing out. Thank you both again

brendad288, Owner at Samara-Carrillo Info Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you so much for that awesome review! It was great to help you and your family!!! We hope to see you back here soon!!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Even before we arrived in Samara, we were advised to join the Info Center Facebook page and to check out their web-page. Brenda and Chris are friendly, patient, and helpful. They recommended restaurants and booked several tours for us during our stay. They kept us informed of upcoming tours and with their help, we were able to check off every item on our wish list!

brendad288, Owner at Samara-Carrillo Info Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Hello D & D, it was awesome to meet you guys and to have been able to help in completing all the things you wanted to do! It really was great to see you in the office with your smiling faces and positive attitude! We hope to see you again in the future with a new list of activities :)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A friend suggest I contact Brenda and Chris at the Samara Info Centre. What a great resource! Via their online chat, they rented a car for us, suggested accommodations, answered many general questions I had about Costa Rica. They were so helpful! I highly recommend to anyone planning a trip to Costa Rica to connect with Samara Info Centre. They are very knowledgeable out the country and very eager to help. Visit http://samarainfocenter.com

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

R, thank you so much for this review. It was great to meet you and your family. I am glad you guys enjoyed your vacation and that we were able to help make it easier! I hope to see you in Samara in the future!!! Hugs to everyone!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This info center went out of its way to make my stay in Samara a great one. Brenda and Christopher were great as they provide good info, reliable and fair assessments of local shops and services, and went way out of their way to help with travel arrangements involving private and shared taxis, busses and bicycles... I highly recommend looking them up for your travel planning and for local tips when you get to Samara. If it matters to you, they are fully bilingual.

brendad288, Owner at Samara-Carrillo Info Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Hi L, thank you so much for that kind review. It was a pleasure to have helped you! We hope to see you again in the near future!!!