“Excellent arrangements for trip to Nicaragua”

Samara-Carrillo Info Center
$40.00*
and up
Nature Hike with Naturalist at The Werner Sauter Biological Reserve
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a free information center for residents and tourists of Samara & Carrillo and surrounding area. Our services extend from directions or bus schedules to recommendations for accommodations, restaurants, attractions, tours, transportation and events as well as what is happening in the community this week. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have or to promote your event or business. Thank you, Brenda Be Happy, Have Fun!
Regina, Canada
“Excellent arrangements for trip to Nicaragua”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Brenda and Chris were fantastically helpful in helping us arrange a side trip to Granada. They helped book the tickets, gave us directions regarding the border crossing and made arrangements to leave our big luggage in Costa Rica at a hotel in Liberia. After booking a shuttle for us, they were super accommodating when we changed our plans after meeting two other travellers in their office. They made all the changes and booked us a private shuttle.
The Tica bus tour of Granada they booked for us was great. It was an economical way to visit Nicaragua for the first time. The accommodations and tours, as well as all transportation to and from, was included in one price. Thanks for making this part of our holiday so easy.
If you are in Samara, stop in to see them, they will make your travel plans come together.

Visited March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

brendad288, Owner at Samara-Carrillo Info Center, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you for that wonderful review. I am so glad we were able to help you with your Nicaragua trip and even better to know that it went smoothly and that you enjoyed yourselves. Hope to see you back in Samara again!

Fernandina Beach, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great people and information!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Brenda and Christopher are awesome and took wonderful care of our Kayak tour reservation (awesome!) and our Interbus transportation to San Jose (not so awesome). Turns out that midroute Interbus demanded that I pay twice.

Word of caution- Interbus=Labrones.

It was great meeting you guys and hope to see you again! Thanks for the valuable information!

John and Kathy

Visited May 2013
Hi J&C,

It was really great meeting you guys. It always put a smile on our faces to see you at our office and around time. Sorry about your experience with transportation this time around. We will remember this next time you come to CR so that you can have a smooth experience. Keep in touch and let us know when your next visit will be :)
Nosara, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super friendly and excellent service”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have had to change my bus ticket on several occasions, and Brenda has always given me first class service. I had the pleasure to meet with her once in the infocenter, and all the other meetings have been through email, but none the less, just as friendly and excellent!

Visited April 2013
brendad288, Owner at Samara-Carrillo Info Center, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Hi!,

Thank you so much for this review! It is always a pleasure to help you with the bus ticket and for anything else that you need! The internet is so amazing and so much can be done remotely now, however, it is wonderful to have that human contact! Please stop by next time you are in town and we can go have a coffee :)
Sámara, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
“Roberto Carrillo”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I'm a local and I enjoy using the friendly and efficient services offered by Christofer and Brenda at the Samara Info Center. They have a wealth of combined experience and contacts that I have tapped into for trips and excursions in Costa Rica and in Nicaragua. ...a Pura Vida service!

Visited May 2013

Hi Roberto,

Thank you for that review! Chris and I love the fact that locals also use our services. That was one of our major purposes for the Info Center when we started it: to become a daily resource for everyone living here as well as people that visit this special place!!!! Thank you!
Kirkland, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Everything works out in Costa Rica"”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Samara was by far the best vacation I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. We were looking for a place to stay. The very first time I called the info center they asked me if I was Jen?? They had talked to my cousin and knew we were together and looking for a place. My cousin knew them all by name. The info center was great and helped us with anything we needed. They are friendly and service oriented. It was like knowing someone who lived there and knew everyone else. We were not just another tourist, but they treated us like family the whole time we were in Samara. Everyone is so respectful and courteous. They were very prompt in returning calls and were truly sincere in their desire to help us enjoy our trip to the fullest. Samara was extraordinary from the precision drop-off by the very well organized inter-bus system. We barely made it to the hotel check-in before we felt like we had a thousand sighs of relief. Any stress we were running from evaporated immediately as we absorbed the tranquil and friendly vibe of Samara. It was palpable and was overwhelming, like we went home for the very first time, to a home we never even knew existed. Samara is extraordinary and a very healing place for rejuvenation. My cousin was right. Everything works out in Costa Rica. I have been buying beach wear since I returned to the States and hope to stay 3 to 4 weeks next year.

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Jen! Thank you for the review! It was really great to meet you and to be able to help you during your stay here! Looking forward to seeing you again! Please let us know when you are arriving and how we can help :)