“They Have ALL the Answers!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$45.00*
and up
Ocean Kayak and Snorkeling in Isla Chora
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a free information center for residents and tourists of Samara & Carrillo and surrounding area. Our services extend from directions or bus schedules to recommendations for accommodations, restaurants, attractions, tours, transportation and events as well as what is happening in the community this week. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have or to promote your event or business. Thank you, Brenda Be Happy, Have Fun!
Carrillo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“They Have ALL the Answers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Samara & Carrillo Info Center is fantastic! Not only are they set-up in town to talk to in person, but you can friend them on Facebook (Samara InfoCenter) and always stay connected! Brenda and her team are extremely helpful… They can help with tours, transportation, restaurant recommendations and so much more! From yoga schedules to happy hour specials, you will find everything you need with Samara & Carrillo Info Center! Even the locals count on Samara & Carrillo Info Center to stay connected to the community!

2 Thank Lisa P
SamaraInfoCenter, Owner at Samara-Carrillo Info Center, responded to this review, January 20, 2012
Lisa, thank you for your review. We are so glad to help and that people that live in Samara are using us as a resource! Yey! And yes, one day we will meet in person :)

Medicine Hat, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I loved it..:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

Go see Chris and Brenda and the Samara&Carrillo Info. Center. They are absolutely the best!... When they recommend something to see or visit, listen to them, as they have been there and only recommend the best..
They are also great people to sit and chat with..loved you guys..:)

Visited November 2011
Hi Beverley! Thank you so much for this review. We were glad to help you but really, your advise on cacao and eating habits left an impression on me and I am now eating at least one raw meal a day, if not two!!! Thank you! My skin thanks you tremendously!!!
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Samara and Carrillo Info Center just felt like home away from home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

Meeting Brenda and Christopher at the Samara and Carrillo Info Center was like meeting long lost friends. I was travelling solo in Costa Rica last November (2011) and had picked Samara just off the map....I couldn't have found a more magical place, and the Info Center was a big part of that. They have vast knowledge of the area and its history, and helped me with everything from selecting tours, suggesting restaurants, points of interest, and even provided a ride to a local dentist. They were always so welcoming, as was their adorable little dog, Lillie, and checking in with them daily just made me feel like part of the wonderful village of Samara! I look forward to returning to visit my new friends!!
Marilyn D. from Vancouver, BC, Canada

Visited November 2011
Marilyn, thank you for the kind words. As we said many times when you were here, it was your destiny to come to Samara and we were so happy to help you during your stay here. Chris and I both look forward to seeing you back here soon! PS: Lillie sends a big warm hug your way!
Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I used this service often!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

The Samara and Carrillo Info Center is a great new business in Samara that helps locals and tourists alike get shuttles, find out what is happening where and navigate Samara and Carrillo tourist sites!
It is located at a cute little booth right in the center of town and they also have a Facebook page that helps you get set info and even contact them! They arranged a shuttle for me to the airport just on Facebook with a great, reliable and on-time driver!
Their staff is friendly and courteous and always go the extra mile. I highly recommend stopping by or checking out their Facebook page for updates and information. Best of all, it's free!!

Visited January 2012
Thank you so much for the review. I hope that we can meet in person next time you are in Samara. Let us know if you ever need anything.
Napa, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“These guys are awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

Super helpful and friendly. We needed private surf lessons with a female instructor for our daughter. Samara Info Center found us an amazing instructor and had everything set up.

Thanks for adding a ton of FUN to our trip.

Visited December 2011
SamaraInfoCenter, Owner at Samara-Carrillo Info Center, responded to this review, January 19, 2012
Bee, thank you so much for your review of the Samara and Carrillo |nfo Center. It was a pleasure to help you and Chris and I look forward to seeing you and your family back in Samara soon!!!