“Great beach bar”

Ranked #8 of 73 Restaurants in Playa Samara
Cuisines: Sushi, Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gusto Beach Risto Bar Sporting Club. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Italian Restaurant, Pizzeria and BBQ. Tropical Bar, Wine Bar and Happy Hour. Special Events, Live Music and Party. Sporting Club, Beach Volley, Beach Tennis and SUP. Beach Chairs and Umbrellas. Boutique Gusto Store. Info Corner Angler Stories Ocean Tours.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I wandered across Gusto Beach Bar quite by accident. My friends and I were stumbling along the beach at night and thought it looked like a pretty cool place to have a drink. Turns out we were quite right. I indulged in a few caipirinhas while the rest of my party ordered a mix of cervezas and other tropical cocktails. We took our drinks out to the lounge chairs carefully laid out on the beach behind the patio and treated ourselves to a shockingly clear view of the stars ahead.

We stayed close to closing. By this time, the staff was cording off the patio area and the local bat population was out and about, whizzing overhead. I'll remember Gusto Beach quite fondly as the night I gazed at the stars in Costa Rica.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This restaurant was pretty good .... food was great and the view was absolutely phenomenal. Definitely a place to try

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

The tuna combo was excellent, the tuna was really fresh and very well prepared, clearly the chef knows what to do with this great fish. The pizza was quite average, the crust was nice and thin, just the right amount of crispy, the sauce was good, but the cheese let it down, very bland... all in all I'd go back for the tuna anytime, but would look for somewhere else for pizza.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was skeptical, but ended up being really impressed. The pizza was the best I have ever had outside of Italy. I liked it so much I ate there both of the days I was in Samara. You absolutely cannot beat the location. The view and the sand between my toes was so lovely. Easy to chill and the kids were able to play in the sand. Loved it.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This place is by far my favorite in Samara.
Right on the beach, friendly staff, good food, good drinks and waves to surf right in front of you.
Cute set up with the tables and loved the little couches...