“Love this Place!”

Ranked #8 of 73 Restaurants in Playa Samara
Cuisines: Sushi, Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gusto Beach Risto Bar Sporting Club. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Italian Restaurant, Pizzeria and BBQ. Tropical Bar, Wine Bar and Happy Hour. Special Events, Live Music and Party. Sporting Club, Beach Volley, Beach Tennis and SUP. Beach Chairs and Umbrellas. Boutique Gusto Store. Info Corner Angler Stories Ocean Tours.
Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
“Love this Place!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This place is by far my favorite in Samara.
Right on the beach, friendly staff, good food, good drinks and waves to surf right in front of you.
Cute set up with the tables and loved the little couches...

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica
“Great little place great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

A very Creative menu, great taste, a lot of options. A must in you are in Samara.

The crispy chicken was awesome, and big sangria cup.

• Visited August 2013
Colorado
“Great Summer Specials”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We visited Gusto Creativo in July. As conveyed by its name, the restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves up very good pasta. When we were there Tuesday was 2 x 1 pasta night, and not only does Gusto have tasty Italian options, but also inventive Thai and other options.

Visited July 2013
NJ
“food ok, service slow, location perfecto!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went on a Sunday & got the 2 free slices of pizza with purchase of a drink... which resulted in us drinking more than we meant to. ;-) Pizza pretty good, apps ok, that's all we tried. Best thing is that it's right on the beach; when our kids were done eating, one wandered onto the beach while we finished our drinks. Very relaxing, nice ambiance.... prices about on par for Costa Rica beach sodas.

• Visited July 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Best pizza I've had in a LONG time!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I wasn't really expecting to be blown away by pizza... considering I was in Costa Rica.

Man, was I in for a surprise though. This was seriously some of the best pizza I've had in a while. I'd consider it to be almost NY style with a thinner crust that you're able to fold in half to eat. My mouth is watering as I write this just thinking about it!

The service was great. We had a large group, and there was live music playing so it was pretty busy.

I took the waiters recommendation on a drink that ended up being kinda nasty, and when he noticed I wasn't really drinking it he offered to have something else made for me that I would like a little more. I thought that was pretty awesome!

Overall a great experience at Gusto!

• Visited June 2013