“Like flying over the jungle”

Wingnuts Canopy Tours
Reviewed May 7, 2018

I was a little apprehensive of doing this but it was fine. The 2 guides were very experienced and made sure we understood all the safety features. We did 10 zip lines, 8 across the canopy and 2 dropping from trees to the ground. A wonderful experience. We were up there with the birds and could watch animals on the gropund without disturbing them.

All reviews
in 40 reviews
"safety"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 9 and had a blast. Our guides Freddie and Daniel were great- they were funny, prepared, spoke English and made our zip line tour a ton of fun! A wild coati greeted us on the picnic platform and the guides fed him fruit and cookies, making the zip tour all the more fun and adventurous. The kids (teens) opted to repel upside down and we all had a thrill! Took us 3 hours and it was a highlight of the week.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

6 of us went. I was rather reluctant because out of my comfort zone. But was so glad I went. Guides Rene and Manu absolutely the best. Made sure of our safety but also that we had fun! Would definitely put at the top if things to do in Sámara.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

4 of us went on this tour during our recent trip to the area and had a great time. There are about 10 or so Zip lines (I can't remember the exact number) and a nice surprise along the way. The tour guides made us feel safe the whole time. This took us about 2-3 hours to complete. We would definitely do it again.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 24, 2018

Second of two ziplining experiences last week in CR! (The other being Ecoglide in Arenal) We liked the small group size; lent itself to a friendlier experience. Rene and Manu were our guards/guides. There were tons of monkeys out although they caution this is not a guarantee. I would just caution that the platforms have gaps between the boards. Both my 7 year old daughter and the younger child of the other family on our tour slipped one leg through a gap and got slightly injured. My 9 year old and the older child from the other family did not - for this reason, I'd suggest maybe passing on this one until your child is 8 or so, or old enough to pay attention to where they put their feet. And FYI, it is HOT in this area so wear sunscreen and prepare to sweat! While they don't require it, I'd also recommend closed-toe shoes.