“Great Time”

Wingnuts Canopy Tours
Reviewed March 14, 2018

4 of us went on this tour during our recent trip to the area and had a great time. There are about 10 or so Zip lines (I can't remember the exact number) and a nice surprise along the way. The tour guides made us feel safe the whole time. This took us about 2-3 hours to complete. We would definitely do it again.

All reviews
in 40 reviews
"safety"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed February 24, 2018

Second of two ziplining experiences last week in CR! (The other being Ecoglide in Arenal) We liked the small group size; lent itself to a friendlier experience. Rene and Manu were our guards/guides. There were tons of monkeys out although they caution this is not a guarantee. I would just caution that the platforms have gaps between the boards. Both my 7 year old daughter and the younger child of the other family on our tour slipped one leg through a gap and got slightly injured. My 9 year old and the older child from the other family did not - for this reason, I'd suggest maybe passing on this one until your child is 8 or so, or old enough to pay attention to where they put their feet. And FYI, it is HOT in this area so wear sunscreen and prepare to sweat! While they don't require it, I'd also recommend closed-toe shoes.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Ten ziplines and a few surprises too! Knowledgeble staff with safety first always at the forefront. Had a snack break after the fourth zipline, with a good size iguana just above our heads. Then we got to feed Scar, a coati that seems to have adopted the guides and their guests.

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Had such a great time with Wingnuts! They were extremely safe, fun and knowledgeable. The view of the forest and ocean was spectacular! Would highly recommend them.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 19, 2018

So much fun with amazing views.
Our guides Manu and Rene were awesome!!! I'm afraid of heights but was totally fine after seconds into the first zip. A big plus for people like me is that the zip lines are surrounded by trees and bushes. It doesn't feel as high as it is.
Rene took my husbands phone and made incredible videos and pictures from our family.
Thank you for an awesome experience!!! Definitely a must do in Samara and worth every penny!!!

1  Thank elkewind2018