“Fun and informative!”

Wingnuts Canopy Tours
Ranked #6 of 28 Tours in Playa Samara
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We loved the guides, they were funny and extremely knowledgeable of the wildlife around us. The scenery was gorgeous and they zip-lining was very fun and exciting. My favorite parts were when they "bounced" us and at the very end when you had to drop straight down (while still secured of course). I am not afraid of heights, but another girl on our trip was and they were very accommodating towards her and helped her face her fears.

There are newer reviews for Wingnuts Canopy Tours

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Hello,
I would like to mention what a wonderful experience my family had with WingNuts Canopy Tours while in the Samara Costa Rica area recently (Jul2013). As a family of five, with ages covering 5 -54, we were concerned with the usual safety thoughts when engaging in an activity as this. We arrived early n the morning and were greeted by the owner and two guides. In a matter of just a few minutes the whole family was at ease and were looking forward to the morning's activities.
The entire process seemed flawless and the guides were very good english speakers along with insight into children and their unique needs. We completed 10 zip lines and we all were desiring to do more.
Safety was paramount and the guides were truly professional at their trade. I would recommend this company whole heartedly for this activity.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our favorite part of our honeymoon! there were people from the age of 5 to about 55. There was about 12 people in our group. It was a small hike to the first line. not bad. wear tennis shoes. They let you bring a camera. Our guides were Manu and Freddy. Safety was their number one priority. They explained what they were doing each and every time to every participant. They were very competent! Bug spray was a must before the tour. We could hear the monkeys in the area, but didn't see them, unfortunately. I think it was $65 apiece for ten lines, which was great, we thought, well worth it.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our group consisted of 3 adults and 8 kids (ages ranged from 4.5 yrs old to 11 yrs old). Most of the people in our group had never been on a zipline before. I was nervous mother because I was concerned about safety...especially for my 4.5 yr old daughter. Jasha and Renee quickly showed me that SAFETY was their #1 concern. The harnesses were checked before we started towards the ziplines and we were always double clipped on once we were on the ziplines. I would definitely recommend this zipline tour! The kids loved it and they are looking forward to their next ziplining adventure. We will definitely go back! In addition, Jasha is a wealth of information about the animals and plants found in the area.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Manu and his brother did such a great job putting my fears at ease by the end of tour I was ready to go again.
Picked us up at our hotel promptly, courteous and personable. Equipment felt secure and in good condition.
Great views of the ocean from the canopy. Just stunning. I wouldn't go if its raining as the trails between a couple of the lines are muddy and slippery even when it's not raining. Awesome snack stop in the canopy with fresh fruit and organic cookies.
Knowledgable of the area, flora and fauna to a degree. We did get to see monkeys at the very end but the trip still would have been awesome even if we didn't see them.