“Good and consistent”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Loveland, Colorado
“Good and consistent”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We ate here four different times, four different meals, and each time we were not disappointed. I think El Ancla is slightly over-priced because of its location right on the beach, but they have a varied menu, and the food is good. Not gourmet, and not excellent, but consistently good. Service and atmosphere are good, too.

Visited July 2012

Seattle, Washington
“skip it”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I visited Playa Samara in April 2012 and considered El Ancla for dinner one evening. We decided to leave after being sat though, as the restaurant was far from clean. All of the table clothes were stained and dirty, the menu we received had food stuck to it, and the view of the kitchen left much to be desired. If you are looking for a meal in Playa Samara try Tabanuco or Gusto Creativo instead.

• Visited April 2012
milwaukee, WI
“Great place to relax!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Nice place to hang out on the beach. They have games that can be played while enjoying your refreshments. I wish I would have found this place sooner.

Visited July 2012
San Diego, California
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My friends and I grabbed a quick lunch here on our last day. I split the chicken/beef nachos and the caprese salad. Both excellent! My fiance got their club sandwich which was loaded with all types of good stuff including fresh ham and an egg!

• Visited May 2012
Bradenton, Florida
“The best seafood in region!”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Every time I am in the Samara beach area I go to EL ANCLA. The seafood is very fresh and great. The atmosphere is terrific as you are right on the beach. The lobster dinner is an experience! Thank you "EL Ancla" for always being there!.

• Visited December 2011