“So Cool!!! Perfect Place!!! Didier you rock!!!”
Review of C & C Surf School

C & C Surf School
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Playa Samara
More attraction details
Owner description: Full service Surf School in Playa Samara, Costa Rica. Beginner and advanced surf lessons, surf tours, surfboard rentals, surfboard repairs. Most experienced instructors in the area (bilingual). Plus kayak/snorkeling tours, boogieboard rentals, fishing trips and much more.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“So Cool!!! Perfect Place!!! Didier you rock!!!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were walking on the beach and we were looking at the C&C surf school when Didier came to see us. He explained us everything about the surf lesson without pression. We took the lesson with him and we just loved it!!! He was very patient and he explained to us the surf basics and everything about the safety and the way to begin surfing!!!

The school is directly on the beach. After your lesson you can come every day to take a surfboard for free and they give you advices and they watch you in the water in case anything happen!!!

In was our first time trying to surf and it was the best place!!!

Visited November 2012

• Hebrew first
“Didier at C and C rocks.”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This was our first attempt at "attempting" to surf and we had Didier for our instructor. (everyone we met was very nice by the way). I felt they are very concerned wih safety as well as proper technique. Didier was VERY patient with teaching 2 middle age plus people to surf ( I would have been happy to merely get up on the board but I actually stayed up. Much to my amazement ) I am a scuba instructor and really appreciate his patience, concern and encouragement he has for his students. As a side note, he will freely share his knowledge on the area. Thank you for an awesome experience. Mary Ann and Steve

Playa Samara, Costa Rica
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Surf lessons”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My son took a lesson on our first day in Samara. The price was reasonable (I forget how much it cost). Then, for the remainder of our week, they let my son use one of their surfboards all week, free of charge. Turns out they do that for everybody. Pretty cool!

Visited April 2012
Sharon, Massachusetts, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Kayaking”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Firstly,

I am not sure this is the company we used, there is another 1 or 2 on the Samara beach. We rented a Kayak for about 3 hours, for about $28 for my wife and I ( I think, it's been a few months since we were there). The real fun was kayaking out to the island that is just off the coast - takes about 30 mins each way, and is quite a good workout (be careful to put sunscreen all over your legs though as my feet got severly sunburnt, who woulda thought!!) The beach on the Island is only accessible at low tide, so ask your hotel receptionist when that is before going down to the beach. There are people that go around the point to another beach and swim across at low tide - but I wouldn't recommend trying that with your new wife :)
The Island has big lizards and crabs, a very fun half day experience that isn't too expensive!

Visited March 2012
Durham, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great guys!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Friendly people, fair prices. They are a good shop to build a relationship with if you are planning to surf day after day.

Visited March 2012