“Wish I Could've Stayed Longer!!”

Intercultura Costa Rica Spanish Schools
Vancouver
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Wish I Could've Stayed Longer!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

As chaperones for a high school tour to Costa Rica, we took a group of 20 students to Intercultura for a day long Spanish lesson. Unfortunately, as we were only in Samara for a few days, the students weren't super stoked to be spending the day learning Spanish so we only stayed for 1/2 the day. Had I been by myself, I would have stayed weeks learning Spanish here! It's in a beautiful setting and the instructor was approachable, happy and helpful :) I'd love to go back and spend more time!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank AHDeeVan
Globalgirl212, Guest Relations Manager at Intercultura Costa Rica Spanish Schools, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thanks so much for writing. We hope you and your group had a fun and enriching time here in Costa Rica and with Intercultura, Sámara Language School.

Most of our groups stay at least a week, so I can only imagine that it wasn't enough time! We would be happy to host your group again and welcome any more feedback you may have. We hope to see you again next year!

Ottawa, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We've attended the language school for four years in a row and have enjoyed learning Spanish there. Excellent teachers. And Sámara is a great little town. Wonderful people. Great beach. The school, beach and town are a terrific way to spend a vacation. We'll definitely be back.

Visited February 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

4 Thank Bob-El-00
Globalgirl212, Guest Relations Manager at Intercultura Costa Rica Spanish Schools, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Hola,

Thank you so much for visiting us again and for taking the time to let us know what you thought about our program. We are so glad you enjoyed your trip. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Your amigos at Intercultura, Sámara Language School