“Great new hotel in Samara Beach, Costa Rica” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cabinas Casa Esmeralda

Cabinas Casa Esmeralda
Ranked #21 of 32 Playa Samara B&B and Inns
Vancouver, BC
“Great new hotel in Samara Beach, Costa Rica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2008

ESMERALDA - CASA/HOTEL/RESTAURANT & ROOMS, Samara Beach, Costa Rica [--]. My Costa Rican husband and I (Vancouver, Canada citizen) stayed in this new hotel from Feb. 29-Mar.5/08. Because it is only 1 mo. new, and few people have experienced it, we were fortunate to find out about this hotel through a friend's referral. The hotel looks like a Spanish stucco/tiled Villa..totally open-aired and inviting. I am an extremely 'picky' traveller when it comes to clean, bug-free hotels, and I must say that I was completely satisfied. There are only 5 rooms upstairs, and we were the only occupants at that time. Needless to say, all services were exceptional! Only 1-1/2 blocks to one of Costa Rica's safest and most beautiful beaches, and we also felt safe walking around at night. The restaurant , on the main floor, served incredible meals....one of my husband's typical Costa Rican meals ordered was one of the best he had ever tasted, and my shrimp cocktail had the largest size & qty. of shrimp I had ever experienced! In about 6 mos. - 1 yr. from now I can see the hotel room prices being over $100./nt. ... so it's currently a steal for anyone heading in that direction!! I wanted to submit this review as a 'thank you' to TripAdvisor, because I found that all of the hotels that I had checked into and people reported as 'poor' on TripAdvisor, turned out to be so when I was actually in Samara, and I was appreciative of the pre-warning! One can find a cute, accurate and informative map of Samara Beach online at www.samarabeach.com.

6 Thank Samara_Beach_fan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Travelers also viewed these Playa Samara hotels
#16 of 16 in Playa Samara
Hotel Casa del Mar Samara
Hotel Casa del Mar Samara
#11 of 32 in Playa Samara

Been to Cabinas Casa Esmeralda? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cabinas Casa Esmeralda

Property: Cabinas Casa Esmeralda
Address: Arriba Pathway | 200 Este de la Escuela Samara, Playa Samara 50205, Costa Rica
Location: Costa Rica > Province of Guanacaste > Playa Samara
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 32 B&Bs / Inns in Playa Samara
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cabinas Casa Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.