“Excellent Diver Company”
Review of BA Divers

BA Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: B.A Divers is a Costa Rican company, dedicated to offer tours and training services in diving area in all the country. We're the first dive company in Costa Rica available to tech Disabled Divers Course(DDI), also we take care of the repair and sale diving equipment. B.A Divers was open since 2007. Our administrative office is located in Guanacaste, Playa Hermosa - Costa Rica. Actually we have 3 Diving Operations available located in Playa Hermosa, Flamingo Beach and Playa Jobo Guanacaste. We provide: . Disabled scuba diving courses • Scuba Diving tours • Diving Courses • Snorkeling Tours • Tours of Bahia • Sunset Tours • International Tours .Surfing tours (Witches Rock, Tamarindo and more). We have over 20 dives sites, with different features to please everyone, including destinations such as: Local Diving - Playa Hermosa: Tortuga (shipwreck)Punta ArgentinaMeros (sunken sailboat)Punta BallenaViradorCabeza de Mono Tiburones Fantasma. Catalinas Islands - Flamingo: La Pared Sombrero Tiburones La Viuda Elefante. Bats Islands: El Gran Susto,Bajo Negro,Los Arcos. The Bat Islands are famous for their Bulls Sharks season, which begins in May and ends in September. We have 7 years of experience in diving area certifying people with diving PADI courses: -Discover Scuba Diver(begginers). -Refresh Courses. -Scuba Diver. -Open Water Diver. -Advanced Open Water Diver. -EFR Cours. -Rescue Diver. -Dive Masters. -Specialty Courses. Our instructors have more than 3.000 dives and they are knowledgeable of all the dive sites nationwide.Currently our staff it's conformed by 11 people bilingual and trained by PADI, to provide a professional and safe service, it is noteworthy that all are people with good manners and they are formal in their work and daily life. We are known for providing personalized service and quality in every aspect, we work with equipment from top brands such as AQUALUNG. Our boats are specially designed for aquatic activities feature Yamaha 300 hp engine, roof and a maximum capacitance for 12 divers with 2 guides, first aid kit, oxygen, life preserver , communication equipment and music for the convenience of our customers.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This company is very responsible for your safety. I, as a costarican, fully recommend you diving with BA Divers. Even better if Max is your dive master. Super responsible, always keeping an eye on every single diver he goes down with, the ship and equipment are great also!!
Only A++ !!

Thank Monica Fabiola ... L
There are newer reviews for BA Divers

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I've been on two separate diving trips to Las Catalinas Islands with BA Divers. Super friendly and responsible staff. Felt super safe from start to finish and everyone was pleased to answer any questions I had along the way. The dives themselves were awesome with great visibility, big schools of fishes, eels, turtles and even a giant manta ray!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

My wife and I went on our first trip to Costa Rica at the beginning of May 2014. It was a short trip and we only had one day of diving. Swiss Travel set us up with BA Divers for a two-tank local dive. We met another gentleman from Oklahoma, four others with their instructor on their open-water checkouts, and a Russian from another resort. The crew was good, the gear in great shape (better than most US shops), and the service excellent! Had our trip been longer, we would have dove with them again and again!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Great time, great professional people who take care and make you feel as safe as you can be. Diving is an amazing experience, but at BA Divers the staff make the beginning of your journey as a diver, a memorable moment exceeding all your expectations.
I got my course alone, its well known that divers go in pairs, however this was not a problem as Max assigned an instructor to be my diving buddy and join me on my first ocean experience.
Loved the place!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

My son and I did a 3 dive trip with BA Divers in Hermosa Beach. The captain and our dive master (Flaco) we're fantastic. I would highly recommend this operator to anyone diving in this area.