“It just keeps getting better!”

Roberto's Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Costa Rican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Roberto’s specializes in a variety of Costa Rican and American dishes. It is located on the beach in the beautiful La Gaviota Tropical Boutique B&B.
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Roberto's has the setting, chef, and service! We had 2 wonderful meals here during our stay, and they were excellent and beautifully presented! We will be back!

1  Thank mbahr

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed at La Gaviota Tropical Guest House. The restaurant is owned separately from the boutique hotel. The restaurant was really good, a little pricey, but I guess that is expected since its right on the beach. I was not a fan of this side of the beach - - but i'm from Dallas, so I did not complain!

Drinks were good - although very pricey. If you stay at this boutique hotel - breakfast is included - and OMG, breakfast is great!! They bring you out juice/coffee, water; a HUGE plate of fruits, and whatever the special of the day is. The first night we had a huge omelette - with ham, bacon, sausage, ect. They made pancakes for my son. Not sure if they have a menu for breakfast - b/c they just start bringing you out food - and LOTS of it. The next day, they made tacos i think. It was just way too much food. The second day, I told them to just bring out one plate of fruit and the main dish - and my husband and I shared. Great restaurant! Nice people.

1  Thank Malily
Reviewed July 4, 2014

just a small hotel right in the beach with great sunset view of Playa Hermosa, Staff and owner is very accommodating and food is above average. One of the nicer place to have a drink and soak the beauty of the place. Unfortunately they only serve breakfast for the hotel guest .

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Someone had to show me where what it was but what a treat once we found it. They have done a great job with this property and I would highly recommend at least one cocktail up on the roof deck. Just another awesome joint in playa hermosa!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Want great food and great service? You found the place irght on the beach. It has it all including a great view.