“amazing beachfront restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Roberto's is located just of 2nd access on the beach in Playa Hermosa. I've been here before the the restaurant is getting better and better. I ordered the shrimp and rice a tico dish and it was delicious. It's served with salad and fries for $9.

You must check out the pool deck on the roof. Spectacular.

There are newer reviews for Roberto's Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed in a condo up the road from Roberto's. My two children had tried this before we arrived and raved (not usual for 30 somethings!). My husband and I went two days later and concurred. This tiny place has a lovely view and outstanding, reasonably priced food. The chicken diablo was super. We recommended it to our son who had just been married there and he and his bride were equally pleased by the fresh fish. Definitely go.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

we spent a week in playa hermosa and ate at robertos 3 times. it was so delicious! wednesday nights are buy one get one free short ribs. we sat and watched the sunset and enjoyed their music on the lawn. in the 3 meals we had there, i loved everything i had. the caribbean chicken was really good if you're not into seafood. we stayed at condovac and walked down the beach to find robertos.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

My wife and I needed to find a late night eat and we came across Roberto's near our hotel at Condovac la Costa. She ordered the red snapper and I ordered the yellow fin tuna. Both were incredible and fresh, probably caught that morning. The service was awesome and they were incredibly nice. The prices of the food were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend anyone to go here if you're in the area.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Home of the 2fers Wed. and Fri. My favorite place for whole fish.
Squid is also very good. Average price.
Sunset view is great.