My wife and I spent 5 nights at Villa Acacia as part of our Costa Rican honeymoon. Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. From the moment we first arrived, Alex at the front desk was friendly and welcoming. He and the rest of the staff were always willing to answer our questions and make our stay as enjoyable as possible.
We stayed in one of the Villas, which were like private little bungalows with a bed, kitchen, great bathroom, plenty of closet space, and 2 rocking chairs on the front patio. The pool was beautiful and the grounds were pristine and frequently landscaped.
We initially had a reservation at the Condovac la Costa (beware), but moved to Villas Acacia after the first night. I can say, without a doubt, that it saved our honeymoon.
Thank you Alex and Villa Acacia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an extensive garden with endemic fauna, sun terrace, swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout, Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel is located 70 metres from the beach. Guests at Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel will enjoy breakfast that they can choose between an American breakfast and Costa-Rican food breakfast for an extra fee. They can also find a variety of restaurants within 2 minutes' walk. This property is 10 minutes' drive from Coco Beach and 20 minutes' drive from Daniel Oduber International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Villa Acacia Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste