Not sure where to start with this review so I will do my best. We arrived early after a horrible night in Playa Coco, the owner of the Acacia greeted us, showed us the rooms, and we upgraded to a villa not because the other rooms weren't enough but because the villas have a kitchen and I wanted to cook. We needed a taxi and weren't sure how to fetch one, so the owner told us not to worry and he arranged for us a free ride to get to the grocery store. We came back and I enjoyed the pool area and the luscious grounds this place sits on. I thought the villas were very nicely made, extremely clean and well kept. The furniture in the villas as well as the decor is made from some really good quality wood, and excellent taste. The dishes were clean, the bathrooms were clean as well as the place smelt great. I couldn't smell any odors that were mentioned below in another review. This place was truly wonderful and I was sad to leave. The first breakfast was free and the second breakfast I had I was suppose to pay for but I was told by the girl at the desk to not worry about it but to make sure we came back. I was very impressed with how professional and kind the staff was, this made our stay so much nicer. They even gave us separate pool towels. The breakfast was great. We also enjoyed playing with the pet iguanas. I absolutely can not think of anything but positive praise for this place. It was heavenly and I enjoyed staying here and would for surly go back. I have so many photos of this place that its hard to choose the best ones to upload.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an extensive garden with endemic fauna, sun terrace, swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout, Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel is located 70 metres from the beach. Guests at Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel will enjoy breakfast that they can choose between an American breakfast and Costa-Rican food breakfast for an extra fee. They can also find a variety of restaurants within 2 minutes' walk. This property is 10 minutes' drive from Coco Beach and 20 minutes' drive from Daniel Oduber International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Villa Acacia Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste