We stayed for 3 nights in february 2013 and really loved the place. We were in room 8 on the second floor and at the end of the building. Great and big room with a double and single bed, frig, air con, big shower with plenty of hot water. Grounds are amazing with a lot of trees and plants well kept by the staff. Breakfast is included and was really great: you had choice between typical (eggs, rice and beans, avocado, tomato and cheese) or the american style (eggs, bacon, toast, tomato and a big bowl of fruit) and coffee (I don't usually drink coffee at home but I have to say that I took some there and it was perfect.....). You can see some howler monkeys pass by in the trees if you are up arround 7h00 and sit on your balcony, just on your left, you will see them pass in the forest and go from tree to tree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an extensive garden with endemic fauna, sun terrace, swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout, Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel is located 70 metres from the beach. Guests at Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel will enjoy breakfast that they can choose between an American breakfast and Costa-Rican food breakfast for an extra fee. They can also find a variety of restaurants within 2 minutes' walk. This property is 10 minutes' drive from Coco Beach and 20 minutes' drive from Daniel Oduber International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Villa Acacia Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste