“Better than I could have hoped for!!”

Tico Tours Guanacaste
More attraction details
Owner description: Tico Tours Guanacaste is a Licensed and Insured Tour Company. Our Company aims to provide you with an active experience of the real Costa Rica. We will take you off of the beaten path for a one-of-a-kind, matchless experience unlike those of the standard big coach tours. Tico Tours Guanacaste provides first-class personal attention, superior customer service and unique adventures for an unforgettable experience. It's truly our pleasure to share the natural beauty of Costa Rica through a native's perspective, while maintaining the desired of comfort and quality of service that today's travelers expect and deserve. Our company uses air conditioned, up-to-date vehicles with full insurance coverage. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal! Tico Tours Guanacaste prides itself on individual attention to client. We will do all in our hands to ensure that your time in Costa Rica is truly memorable.
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We had an excellent, excellent guide- Juan Carlos.Be sure to ask for him as he is not only very considerate and friendly and knowledgable, he also has an eagle eye for the wildlife along the roads. He spotted several Toucans and howling monkeys in the trees as we were driving along as well as different iguanas and rare trees on the ground. Costa Rica is a treasure trove of Central American nature and beauty, and unless you have already studied (and remembered) the rarities of nature in Costa Rica, Juan Carlos is your key to a very memorable experience. We did the Borinquen Zip line tour, and it was the highlight of a great Costa Rican vacation. When we return, we will ask for Juan Carlos, and we will make our schedule accomodate his schedule. From reading the other reviews, it looks like the other guides for Tico Tours are also great.
By the way the late model air conditioned van and driver were also top notch.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

If you are in Guancaste anywhere near Playa Hermosa, do not miss the opportunity to join Tico Tours on an adventure. If you are extra lucky you will have Bernal the owner as your host. Our day with Bernal to Palo Verde was the type of tour you dream about and rarely find. The feeling is that you are hanging out with old friends. Bernal and the driver Victor are the sorts that put you immediately at ease with their mellow personalities, winning smiles and great depth of knowledge. Bernal rolls with the questions and personalities of the group. The tour ends up feeling like it is evolving organically, though Bernal has the vision that makes for a serious "highlight film" by the end. We felt lucky! Don't worry about the pricing, so worth it!!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

So, we took another tour with Jose, this time to Canopy Zip Line Tour Papagaya. Marben, Daniel, and Jose made this yet another wonderful trip. Imagine a tour guide who gets out of the van, with a machete, just to cut some fresh sugar cane for the members of your party. What a treat! Trust me when I tell you this is a great tour with a great tour company. If you decide to go ANYWHERE I highly recommend you go with Tico Tours!!! Heck, we're going today again with Marcos! These guys are the real deal!!! PURA VIDA!!!!!!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were visiting Costa Rica for a wedding and had an amazing day with Marcos and Jose! We were a group of 20, rented a bus to go to Playa Avellanas and have a fun day at the beach and have lunch at Lola's. They were on time, extremely well spoken, knowledgeable, and so pleasant. We highly recommend Tico Tours.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I'm going to save you some time here as you won't need to read any further reviews.....We spent 2 days with Marcos and Jose from Tico Tours. I felt like I must have been wearing a crown as they treated me and my family like royalty. They were prompt, punctual and had only our concerns at hand. The tours themselves were fabulous (extreme zip lining with horseback riding and hot springs, and beach horseback riding) but the service and treatment we were shown are what made the trips truly special. Myself, my wife, my daughters and my niece all have 2 new friends now, Marcos and Jose! As much as we will remember the trips we will remember them! Trust me people, sign on with Tico Tours and your activities worries are over!