“Rip off!!!”

Ranked #17 of 27 Restaurants in Playa Hermosa
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I got the chicken taco which was to include fries for $6.00, I did not get the fries and they charged $8.00. There was nothing but the taco. There was no customer service. They didn't even turn the lights on. I was the only customer. It tasted horrible. Do not go there.

There are newer reviews for Pescado Loco

Reviewed February 13, 2012

The food was pretty blah and not cheap. My friend got the Chicken Casado, which tasted like they put no effort into it. I got the mixed Ceviche, which would've been fine if it wasn't mostly composed of impossibly hard octopus.

1  Thank Nicole W
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We have been going to Costa Rica for over 7 years. This used to be one of our favorite places to eat. My parents really like the fish tacos. But the last time we went we couldn't believe the prices. They have become VERY greedy. We ate once and after realising how much the dinner cost never went back. We could eat at one of the nicer restaurants in the area for less than what they charged. They will loose lots of customers if they keep this up! And they definatly aren't putting into fixing this little hole in the wall up. Bathrooms were terrible!

1  Thank DaniGus
Reviewed February 18, 2011

The place is very rustic and the service is laid back. The red snappers we had were very fresh but VERY expensive $30 (C$ 15,000) per fish. Dinner for two, with one beer, two appetisers totalled US$90!! There are much better restaurants in Playa Hermosa than this joint. I will not recommend or go back again.

2  Thank levonyaz
Reviewed March 14, 2010

Seafood was lovely here. But we went at lunch time and our meal was more expensive then any of our dinners. Not good value.

1  Thank hoggy30