“Just felt so taken care of !”

Apartamentos Veranera
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Playa Grande
Apartamentos Veranera
“Just felt so taken care of !”
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I've always wanted to check out Costa Rica, do some surfing, and just relax. I wanted to to go somewhere bucolic, and mellow, and yet close to nightlife, and with access to hiking, zip-lining, and other activities...I found exactly what I was looking for in Playa Grande...it's like this the world unto itself, everyone knows everyone; I felt as though I was invited into a family's private lil village ! I chose Apartamentos Veranera to stay at after speaking with Dana over the phone...she was so warm, so candid, and engaging, I was sold ! While enjoyed my accommodations, in truth, it was my hosts that made my stay most memorable and delicious ! This place is run by a young couple, Bruce and Dana, and they were just so gracious, and frankly, fun ! Upon meeting them, I immediately felt like I was simply part of their family, their circle, their world down there...it's as if they were old friends...well, now they are new friends ! Their hospitality, their, service, and their love of the life they have created for themselves down there, is infectious, and exceeded my expectations ! B&D ! I shall return !

• Stayed December 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 8, 2011

Stayed in the apt for a month- couldn't have been more perfect! 2 minute walk from the beautiful beach, restaurants, and surf shops. The apt was more than a place to stay in- it was like a second home. Fully equipped kitchen, terrace with a gorgeous view, and a privacy that you will not find in a hotel room made the stay super enjoyable! Owners are very nice and prompt to help with any questions/concerns you may have. Highly reccomend it for families, couples, or solo travelers!.

• Stayed February 2011
NJ
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We had such a great experience during our time here. The location was amazing, and the owners really made our time here feel like we were at a second home. The apartments themselves are efficient and comfortable, and for the price you just cant beat them. I would never ever pay the extra $$ and stay in a hotel, when I could just rent these fully furnished apartments for a better price!~ Anyone thinking of spending more than a few days in Grande should really just give them a call and stop looking for lodging, this is the only place to stay. The location is just perfect too, nothing like waking up, grabbing surfboard and walking a few minutes right to the main break! Unbeatable!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed March 7, 2011

A great stay. Very clean, perfectly located and the pizza next door was amazing. If you want a clean apartment seconds from the ocean, you can do no better. The owners are delightful.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Costa Mesa
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Apartamentos Veranera are located in the middle of the beautiful nature withinwalking distance to the beach. They are nice, clean and homy. We love that place and hope that we will go back soon!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Harvey Cedars, New Jersey
Reviewed March 5, 2011

My husband and I have been staying at Apartamentos Veranera the past 4 years for are vacations in Costa Rica. The apartments have everything you need for a quiet and comfortable stay in Playa Grande. One of my favorite things about the apartment is the great outdoor living space. We spend the majority of our time on the terrace where we are surrounded by beautiful plants, flowers, and hummingbirds. The apartments are cleaned weekly and they have nightly security from dusk to dawn. Another great feature is that there is an onsite washer and dryer which is great wether you are staying a week or a month. The owners are always available to help you with anything you may need. The apartments are walking distance to the beach, restaurants, shops, and bars. Honestly we wouldn't stay anywhere else. Apartamentos Veranera will truly feel like your home away from home!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
#4 of 6 in Playa Grande
Hotel Capitan Suizo
Hotel Capitan Suizo
#3 of 22 in Tamarindo

Been to Apartamentos Veranera? Share your experiences!