Great location to the Flamingo Beach and to the one plaza town. Our room was located poolside with a beautiful view. We suggest requesting this poolside two-floor building; we heard the rooms located elsewhere are very basic and have yet to be upgraded. Our room , though clean, was sparsely appointed.
More than offsetting the no-frills accommodations was the superb and most supportive staff, led by Willie Watson, general manager. He made sure our requests were graciously met. Thus, the room rates are appropriately based for the three star accommodation however, the service was , in my opinion, a four or five star rating.
The on-premise, Mediterranean restaurant, Jasmine's, had just opened . We enjoyed dinner on the patio, overlooking the water with candlelight and white tablecloths, a romantic finish to our two night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Flamingo Beach is an Ocean Front Hotel in exclusive Playa Flamingo. In addition to sporting its own privately accessed beach.Paradise Flamingo Beach Hotel is close to Conchal Beach, and Penca Beach and only a short distance from Tamarindo Beach and Hermosa Bay Beach. Paradise Flamingo Beach Hotel also features multiple dining venues, the best of indoor and outdoor dining, ample meeting and banquet space, multiple bars including a wet bar and spacious Ocean Front terraces. Weddings, events, family trips... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Paradise Flamingo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estela De Fuego Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Paradise Flamingo Beach Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo